CHAPTER TWO

TROUBLE AT THE RINK└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

TROUBLE AT THE RINK
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

     Celeste and Uteya were headed straight to the airport to pick up their aunt who had returned from Japan, the school had just ended and the beginning of spring break bloomed. Their parents, Leonardo and Celine Vivian, insisted on returning home despite the little girls' aunt's impending arrival.

     Fortunately, Uteya had her own vehicle and has a student permit that she could use when the two girls arrived at the terminal. The girls didn't bother trying to blend in with the huge crowd gathering in front of the arrival lane while they made their way toward the metal seat.

      Celeste clung to her sister's arms and said, "I don't think Aunt Jaune will recognize us here. If you wish, I'll walk there by myself."

     "Go on, Cel. I can stay here," Uteya rolled her eyes, and her strong Japanese accent was audible. "But be sure to come back if it gets too crowded," she added.

     The young girl nodded before making her way toward the crowd and in front. Just as she slid herself toward the crowd, her body was met by the cold hard floor due to someone accidentally pushing her.

     Celeste pushed herself to her feet and whispered, "What the fuck?" She was clearly humiliated by the incident.

     "Holy shit! I didn't realize that there was a person, I'm sorry," a boy with curly hair gasped as he covered his mouth in horror.

     The unfamiliar boy extended his hands in an effort to assist the girl in standing. However, Celeste was already in a terrible mood and couldn't even accept the boy's request for his apology.

     Celeste did not bother to take his hands when she got up.

     As soon as she emerged from the crowd, she saw her aunt and sister conversing, both of whom had visibly anxious expressions on their faces.

     "Welcome back, Auntie! Sorry for taking a long time, hehe, I went to the bathroom," muttered Celeste.

     "Oh, dear, you've grown! Are you and Thea still training for the archery?"

     "Yes, Aunt." Celeste grinned.

      "When will we leave, Aunt Jaune?" Uteya sighed.

     Jaune's eyes widened, embarrassed that she was probably eating half of the girls' time, "Sorry, my dearest! We can leave right after I sign these papers up."

     Uteya laughed, "Oh, no, that's not what I meant. When are we leaving California?"

     This time, it was Celeste's turn to widen her eyes, "What do you mean?"