CHAPTER FIVE

THE VECNA CURSE└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

THE VECNA CURSE
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"AIR INDIANA, FLIGHT 154 bound from Lenora hills, California touched down to Hawkins, Indiana."

Even more ruckus was developed when hordes of individuals began departing the airport gates in huge groups. All of Mike's friends were calmly seated, gazing attentively at the empty space to confirm the boy's arrival.

Both doors were ready for opening. In an attempt to look for Mike, Mike's friends started to rush down the staircase. The procedure went quickly and smoothly. Mike, two additional girls, and an adult person quickly appeared, just as they had anticipated.

Mike's friends were aware that he would have three individuals with him. Before leaving the town, Celeste called Eleven and Will.

While speaking with them, she happened to talk to Mike, who was also headed straight to the airport due to an urgent call from friends who live in the same town as Celeste, her sister, and her aunt will be relocating to.

In the distance, a redhead yelled, "Mike! over here."

With the exception of the red-haired girl, who appeared to be frowning, Celeste turned her head in the direction of the sound and saw three individuals waving their hands in the air.

Thea motioned to the bench nearby and said, "Hey, wait here. I'll grab some food." She set her bag down next to Celeste. The youngest nodded and leaned her head against the wall, her eyes were about to close when she heard a voice.

"Um, hi?" a female voice asked.

    As Celeste gazed into the distance, the girl with the red hair she had earlier seen was in there. In an effort to create a positive impression, the young girl sat straight after blinking in confusion.

"I'm Max, you don't need to worry about impressions," the other female joked.

Celeste shook Max's hand, "I think first impressions are always essential," shrugging.

"Not for me," Max replied. "So, you're friends with El?" Max furrowed her brows.