CHAPTER SEVEN

CHEF└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

CHEF
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

    IT WAS ALREADY SUNSET when the group arrived, Max lay on the couch in Mike Wheeler's basement. Celeste was on the floor right beside Max while Steve explained to the three teens what happened to the girl.

     Celeste didn't get to go home the night before, so she ask Karen if she could call her aunt. Luckily for her, her aunt knew Karen Wheeler so Aunt Jaune approved on it.

     After a few minutes, they heard a loud knock coming from the door. Mike walked up to the door and slowly opened it, revealing Nancy and an exhausted Robin.

     "Where is she?" Nancy promptly asked and shoved Mike out of her way.

    Nancy breathed in when she saw the red-haired girl in deep slumber.

    The Wheeler girl widened her eyes when she turned to look at the long-haired girl beside the couch, "Celeste?"

     "How—"

      Mike halted, "Why does everyone in this household know Celeste before they even meet her?"

    "Celeste, oh gosh. You're back!"

    "We lived in hawkins before?" Celeste frowned.

Mike scratched his head, "I need to recall."

     Everyone else was sleeping when Celeste, Mike, and Max wakened up. The long-haired girl agreed that she will be the one who'll prepare their breakfast. She, of course, cooked the classic pancakes, eggs, and toast bread.

     "That smells good." Max complimented, not looking up from her drawing.

     Celeste giggled, "thanks."

    "Does it taste good though?" Mike teased while grabbing three plates from the cupboard.

     " 'Course it is. I'm a good cook." Celeste rolled her eyes.