CHAPTER SIX

LIVE ANOTHER DAY└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

LIVE ANOTHER DAY
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

    BEFORE THEY COULD LEAVE THE WHEELER'S RESIDENCE, heavy raindrops began to drop on Steve Harrington's car. The rain was so loud that the Harrington boy had to stop the car, if they continue their way to the destination they could get into an accident.

Max frowned, "Why'd you stop?"

"It's risky."

"What do you mean 'risky'? we drive all the time even if it's raining, sometimes even thundery!" Max scowled.

Steve sighed and turned to the others, "Okay, fine. Who would like to volunteer?"

"Volunteer for what?" Mike and Celeste spoke in unison.

"To come with me and max."

Everyone raised their hands resulting in Steve to face-palm, "I only need one person!"

"I can go with you." everyone started to argue with each other.

"Whatever. Lucas, come with me."

Celeste, Mike, and Dustin grunted before leaving the car to go back to Mike Wheeler's basement. When the three got into the house, they were welcomed by Karen Wheeler, "Hi, kids! oh, and who's this girl with you?"

Before the girl could introduce herself, Mike has already interrupted her, "Her name's Celeste."

"Celeste Vivian." the long-haired girl clarified.

"Celeste? oh, Celeste! you're no longer a toddler. the last time I saw you, you and Mike were still playing in our garden!" Karen grinned and went to hug the girl so tight that Celeste couldn't breathe.

"oh— uh— yeah. ha-ha?" Celeste smiled nervously before hugging back the woman.

"Mom, leave us alone." Mike rolled his eyes and pulled celeste out of his mother's grasp.

The three strode to mike's basement, the young girl hastily slumped down the Wheeler's infamous couch.

"I thought you were from California?" Dustin raised a brow while snatching the walkie-talkie on mike's study table.