CHAPTER FOUR

THE BEGINNING└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

THE BEGINNING
└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

Celeste rested in silence on her queen-sized bed, contemplating that the day was over. Instead of what happened to Angela, the young girl has been pondering on Mike and Eleven's disagreement from the rink-o-mania incident.

  Celeste remembered when she saw Mike and Eleven leave the room after they finished arguing, she caught a glimpse of Eleven's eyes beginning to well up with tears. The long-haired girl decided not to ask since she figured that eleven would only shout at her once again.

But what made her think more of the couple's argument was when Mike left Eleven crying alone in the room. He didn't even bother to offer her a handkerchief to dry her tears.

Celeste sighed and stood up walking toward her vanity, the young Vivian straightened her long brown hair with easiness. The girl stared at herself in the mirror, she wondered if her mom looked exactly like her.

     "Cel! Get down!"

The startling noise caused the girl to flinch. Her sister's tone suggests that the topic is serious. Celeste tossed her brush into the drawer and hurried out of her room. She noticed Thea and Aunt Jaune at the dinner table when she finally entered.

"Here, have a taste of this. I cooked it," Aunt Jaune said with a grin and pushed the meal gently in Celeste's direction.

Celeste beamed and said, "Thank you; I haven't had gyudon in years."

Aunt Jaune chuckled, "Well then, you haven't gotten a proper meal for years."

     "Very true." Celeste sarcastically rolled her eyes, "I eat pancakes every day."

     "She just hates my cooking," Thea glanced at Celeste, "She's the biggest picky eater I've ever met."

     "Whatever." The three of them chuckled, savoring the delicious meal that Jaune had made.

     The mood shifted when Celeste added, "Uh- about the 'leaving California' thing. I don't get it. We have our own home, fully paid and there's no problem with mom and dad- that's what they said from the letters."