Chapter 1: Normal School Life Begins

(( I'm going to cover how the white room got shut down later on in a more proper backstory format, probably. I just don't think you all care too much about about it all and would rather get into the actual content lmao. ))

"Kiyotaka-sama. Wake up, today is the day." A familiar voice spoke to me as I slept. My eyelids slowly separated, seeing a man standing besides my bed slightly bending down and looking at me.

"Matsuo. Good Morning." It was my butler, Matsuo — or well, former Butler. He's now in general, my Guardian. "I told you to just call me Kiyotaka. No sama is needed anymore."

Matsuo scratched his cheek embarrassed. "My apologies, how did you sleep Kiyotaka?" He asked me, to which I told him I slept fine.

It has been two months since That Place was shut down and That Man was arrested for life. Those being, the white room, and my father.

It was difficult to believe, but it actually happened. All the kids were set free. Most from my information have been sent to hospitals to rehabilitate and are trying to learn more about society. Many suffer from trauma and other various mental illnesses that the white room left them with.

It was all thanks to two men that went undercover into the White Room, and were capable of exposing it to the world and getting it shut down for good. Ryuzaki and Light Yagami from my understanding were their names. Two incredible Detectives.

I give them my thanks. As they have done something I never thought would happen. That's all I know. I never even got to see my Father before he was taken away. The police allowed Matsuo to take me in and become my guardian.

Matsuo inherited my fathers wealth due to a contract they signed long ago, so I had been living with him and his family for a good month until Matsuo bought me this apartment we are currently in. The reason being was because of the School I was going to be attending.

They lived on the other side of Tokyo, and I wanted to try living alone while attending this school. So we bought this apartment that's not too far from the school I wished to attend. Matsuo had stayed the night over at my apartment to help me get ready for today, as today was my first day.

I washed my face and fixed my morning self up. "I made you breakfast. Your entrance ceremony begins in an hour and a half." Matsuo called me over to have breakfast and then to get ready.

The school I was going to attend was about a 10 minute talk from here. My apartment was a rather cozy and spacious one on the 5th floor of a large apartment complex. You could tell it was pricey too. Matsuo was going to send me money regularly until maybe I found myself a job.

"Does Eiichiro also begin school today?" As I was having my breakfast, I paused to ask Matsuo a question. "Yes, he's attending that famous private school we talked about." Matsuo and his family encouraged me to also join in, but I preferred to try living my high school life in a more casual school. I was planning on enrolling into the Advanced Nurturing High School before the white room was shut down because there was no communication with the out door world.

However with the white room shut down, I decided there was no need. I wanted to live in a city like Tokyo and attend a normal high school.

I already planned to tell anyone who asks me about what middle school I attended that I was home schooled my whole life.

I want to keep my past hidden.

The white room was exposed to the world, and everyone knows about what kind of things happened in there. Even if most is still hidden from the public. A good amount is speculation on social media though.