Chapter 4: Dangerous Rescue

It was finally Friday.

Last week, Hachiman joined our group, and we have all been getting along nicely.

Currently, I was with Ichigo.

This was because the other three went a separate way later on during the route to and from school, however Ichigo seemed to live the closest to me.

Soon enough though, I parted ways with him too.

"Take care bro." He calmly said as we finished our conversation and fist pumped one another, before we took our respective ways home.

It was around 8:30PM, why was I just now getting home? Because we ended up at Nendou's house playing video games.

I let out a small yawn upon scratching my head.

It was currently dark now too, so it was rather empty on the streets.

At last however I reached my street and approached my apartment complex. I'm probably going to take a shower first when I get home, and then work out a little bit. Despite the white room being shut down, I still want to keep in shape as much as possible. I'm even considering joining the local gym near me.

I had dinner at Nendou's house, or well... he just served us cup ramen because his mum was not home.

I wonder what I should make myself for actual dinner then?

I had been looking down at my feet for a good while, but now lifted my head up.

A little bit ahead of me I noticed a girl wearing the female version of my school uniform.

Is that...

Jeanne Satomi?

I stoppped for a moment and hid behind a car — I probably looked like a creep.

Peeking over it, I saw her face and confirmed it was indeed her.

Her hair was already very noticeable and distinctive.

It seemed she was talking to a guy, a rather tall and muscular individual, he even had tattoos on his arms that were exposed because he wore a black tank top and cargo pants.

Was she being hit on or something?

She seemed kind of uncomfortable from her body language, I wasn't too far away and they were under a lamp post, so I could notice her fidgeting and backing up slightly but, also smiling, somewhat awkwardly and forced though.

The guy wrapped his arm around her suddenly and took her into an alleyway near them.

This doesn't look too good.

I decided to follow and see what was actually happening.

Quickly, I shifted my position to the other side of the street and slowly entered the dark alleyway.

I could hear talking so I halted behind a dumpster. It was dark, only a single light near them illuminating the alleyway, but very faintly.

"Look, here's the 50,000 yen ($370/£306). Now keep your promise and let's get freaky sweetie." The man spoke in a rough and deep voice. He whipped out the money from his bag, showing it to Jeanne.

What did he mean "let's get freaky"?

"I-I said you could only grope my breasts for a minute. N-Nothing more. I just want the money to get something important.." She spoke in a very nervous tone whilst holding her right arm with her left, showing that she was indeed fidgety.

She was planning to let this guy touch her breasts for some money? Seriously?

I'm not even sure if I should try intervene or what?