Chapter 3: Gym Class Shenanigans

It had already been a week since my new school life began.

I would say it's been interesting and rather fun.

Currently my only friends were Ichigo, Nendou and Kaido. I guess one could say Charlotte too, although we only really say hi to one another when we cross paths in school.

As for school itself, it's completely fine. Everything they have been teaching so far is nothing compared to what even kids learned while in the white room.

I tend to avoid answering questions in class and keep quiet. But I answer them as normal when questioned.

Today it was Wednesday, the 10th of April.

At this very moment, I was on the rooftop of the school with the other three, having our lunch.

The rooftop was rather large, even so there was barely any other students up here surprisingly.

The four of us were sat on the ground near the fence that kept students safe from falling off the roof.

Nendou was talking about his newly bought video game that he had been playing a lot, and was also arguing with Kaido about it.

"I'm telling you, Elden Ring isn't that hard. I mean come on! I beat Malenia first try dude." Nendou boasted proudly.

"Stop lying you bitch. It took me 200 attempts to even get past her first phase!" Kaido shouted.

"HAHAHAHA!" Nendou couldn't help but laugh as loudly as possible. "Will you two shut up please! I'm trying to relax here!"

Ichigo shouted at the two geeks as he was laying on the ground trying to rest. He had told me he stayed up all night reading a manga, so he wasn't really all that much different from the other two.

"Ayanokouji, do you play any games?" Kaido shot a question at me as I had just finished my lunch.

While I lived with Matsuo and his family, I actually played a few with Eiichiro, but not that much.

"Not especially, no. I've played video games before with an old friend though, I think one was uhhh... Grand Theft Auto, I think it was called? It was a chaotic game."

"Oh GTA! What a classic, man." He said with a nostalgic smile on his face.

"There was also one called Metal Gear Rising. That one is even more chaotic than GTA, but it was very epic if I had to say." I don't think I've ever actually used the word epic before...

"Oh I've heard of that one! It seems hella crazy bud." Nendou said correctly.

"By the way, Ichigo." Kaido called out to the peacefully resting Ichigo. "What's up?" He responded.

"Did you even read the manga I recommended you?" Kaido asked.

Ichigo sat up slightly, "I told you'd pick it up after I finish the current one I'm reading."

"Ugh! The dark reunion might erase it's existence before you do though." Kaido suddenly entered his chuni mode, staring up at the sky with a pained expression.

Me and Ichigo just sighed.

A little later in the day we actually had our first gym class.

It was our last class for the day and it seemed everyone, mostly the boys were excited for it.

Everyone was told to meet at the track field behind the school, where we did a quick attendance call.