Introductions

Cradle
The Wonderland, otherwise known as Cradle, used to be divided into three territories:
The Red Territory, ruled by the Red Army,
The Black Territory, ruled by the Black Army and
The Central Quarter, a neutral territory, ruled by no one. All fighting between the two armies is forbidden there.
For a long time, Cradle was a peaceful place despite the opposing armies.

The Taylor Sisters
A month before the Jabberwocks took over control, two girls found their way to Cradle by luck. The two girls are sisters and their names are:
Cassandra and Catherine.
Only Cassandra had the ability to cancel magic spells. While Catherine was captured by the Red Army, Cassandra was taken in by the Black Army.

The Red Army and their Chosen Thirteen
The Red Army rules the Red Territory. The army's motto is: "May glory run crimson through our veins."
Both armies have thirteen elite soldiers known as the Chosen Thirteen. The Red Army's Chosen Thirteen are chosen by bloodline. The position will be inherited by the soldier's oldest son. The known Chosen Thirteen for the Red Army are:
Lancelot Kingsley, the King of Hearts and a natural magic user,
Jonah Clemence, the Queen of Hearts,
Edgar Bright, the Jack of Hearts,
Kyle Ash, the 7 Hearts and the army's doctor, and
Zero, the Ace of Hearts.
Lancelot, Jonah and Edgar inherited their positions from their fathers, Kyle was only able to inherit his position because his older brother died. And Zero only got his position because of his strength after the former Ace of Hearts left the army and the position needed to be filled.

The Black Army and their Chosen Thirteen
Unlike the Red Army, the Black Army, ruling the Black Territory, chooses their Chosen Thirteen by pure strength alone. The value freedom and strength more than tradition and bloodline. Their motto is: "Freedom soars on raven wings."
The current Chosen Thirteen are:
Ray Blackwell, the King of Spades,
Sirius Oswald, the Queen of Spades,
Luka Clemence, the Jack of Spades and Jonah's younger brother,
Seth Hyde, the 10 of Spades, and
Fenrir Godspeed, the Ace of Spades.
All five of them received their positions because they were able to beat the former soldiers in those positions. One's heritage and origin doesn't matter in the Black Army. The accepted Luka into their ranks although he was born and raised in the Red Territory.

The Citizens
The official Record Keeper Blanc Lapin and the Mad Hatter Oliver Knight are living together in a small house near the Central Quarter. Just like Cassandra and Catherine, Oliver came from London, otherwise known as the Land of Reason. When he first arrived in Cradle, Oliver was cursed by a disciple of the Magic Tower. Because of that curse, Oliver appears to be a child during daytime. But he's an adult during the night. The curse also keeps him from leaving Cradle. While Oliver is known as the Mad Hatter, he also creates powerful weapons for Fenrir.

Two other important figures are the Joker and the Cheshire Cat. The Joker, known as Harr Silver, is a mysterious man living in the outskirts of Cradle with Loki. Harr and Loki are both natural magic users and Harr serves as a teacher for Loki.

The strongest Magic
Unlike Cassandra, Catherine's biggest wish is returning home to London on the night of the next full moon. She was warned by Blanc that she shouldn't fall in love with anyone. However, just like her sister, Catherine fell in love with someone:
Cassandra fell in love with Luka and
Catherine captured Jonah's heart.

The Backstory
Both armies have been at war for a long time, trying to take over the other's territory. After the Taylor Sisters arrived in Cradle, Catherine was captured by Jonah and Edgar while Cassandra was able to escape. Later Cassandra was taken in by the Black Army as Cassandra's ability to cancel magic spells proved to be useful to them. The Black Army had neither magic crystals no natural magic users.

During the month the sisters were forced to stay, the Red Army made many attempts to capture Cassandra. But the Black Army was able to protect her every time. Close to the end of the month, both armies realized they had a common enemy: The Magic Tower and their leader Amon Jabberwock. It was his goal to defeat both armies and take control over Cradle. A war between the armies and the Magic Tower started. Many lives were lost, but in the end the armies captured Amon.

-----------------------
Author's Note: I havent played all stories yet. If I made any mistakes, let me know in the comments.