Prologue

Some weeks have passed since the Jabberwock Brothers, Amon and Azazel, took over the control of Cradle. Valdis was in an alleyway again patting a small kitten while good memories were stuck on reverse. The memories were about his time as Ray Blackwell, the King of Spades. He changed his name to hide from the Magic Tower. Valdis missed his friends in the Black Army and wished to see them again.

"I wonder what happened to them. Are they okay? Are they still alive?" were the only questions stuck in his mind. Valdis would give anything to be with his friends again but he feared that not all of them were still alive.

And the same goes for the Red Army. Edgar Bright, the former Jack of Hearts, was caught by the Jabberwocks and forced to execute everyone who went against them. He didn't want to kill any innocent people but he had to if he didn't want to get killed himself. He knew what happened to King Lancelot, Harr and Loki but he couldn't do anything to save them.

"King Lancelot is still barely alive. But what about Jonah?"

The former Queen of Hearts vanished while he was looking for his younger brother Luka. The Jack of Hearts wished everything could change to the better again and he could be reunited with his friends. "I wonder how Kyle is doing."

The day when the Jabberwocks took over Cradle was worst for the doctor of the Red Army. Kyle couldn't save all the injured soldiers which led him to think he wasn't as good as a doctor as he thought. That was the reason why he lost his motivation to be a doctor and found work at a bar.

Not only the soldiers of both Armies but also the other residents couldn't live their normal lives anymore. Everyone feared the Jabberwock Brothers. Even the official record keeper, Blanc was caught by the tyrants and forced to write down every second of their reign like it was the best thing that happened to Cradle.

And his former roommate Oliver was forced to create weapons for them only to get shot by magic arrows if they weren't good enough.

Living in Cradle was like living in hell. And everyone wished that would change. But there were also people who left Cradle or were forced to leave.

For example Sirius was forced to leave Cradle by the Jabberwocks while he was searching for his school friends, Harr and Lancelot. Casimir, previously known as Zero, hid somewhere outside Cradle to plan a rebellion with Catherine, Jonah's girlfriend.

Catherine left Cradle with Jonah to look for Luka and Cassandra. But unfortunately she got separated from him and couldn't find him again.

The Clemence Brothers Jonah and Luka and Cassandra are currently missing. Luka and Cassandra escaped the attack together but no one knows what happened to them.

Not to forget, what happened to Fenrir? The name Fenrir Godspeed died. He changed his name to Mallory because he thought his previous name didn't fit him anymore. Mallory lost his family and his friends. Ever since then he wandered through the streets and trying to shoot himself with his guns.

"I want to see my friends again and bring peace back to Cradle." was the thought everyone had.