Characters

Red ArmyLancelot Kingsley rushed to the Magic Tower the moment he found out Amon was released

Red Army
Lancelot Kingsley rushed to the Magic Tower the moment he found out Amon was released. He went alone to face him. The moment he got there, he was greeted by both brothers, and was tied to the ground by magic. They extracted his power until he was no longer conscious. His heart still beat as they placed him in a test tube located on the left side of the Magic Tower's exit.

Jonah Clemence vanished. The moment he heard his younger brother was missing, he searched to find him and never came back. Stories about him speculated, but none were confirmed to be true.

Edgar Bright was forced to kill under the Jabberwocks' command. If he didn't execute the people who went against them, he would be the one executed. As much as he doesn't want to do this, he has to live for the future of Cradle. He wishes to bring back the peace when the right time comes but at the moment, he is forced to follow them, to stay alive.

Casimir, known as Zero to those close to him, is starting a rebellion in secret against the Jabberwocks. He uses this pen name in public in order not to raise suspicion as he tries to find the other leaders of both armies. He set up a small meeting place near the mountains to plan out his plot for rebellion. He aims to get rid of the tyrants and bring back peace in Cradle.

Kyle Ash tried to save as many lives as he could the day their headquarters got destroyed, but there were many seriously injured soldiers and people he couldn't save. This led him to think that he wasn't a good enough doctor. He lost his motivation to save lives and found work in a bar instead. When it's not his shift, he drinks more alcohol than he normally did just to get rid of the pain and trauma from the incident.

Catherine Taylor got separated from Jonah while they were looking for Luka. She wandered around unable to find either of them but she ran into Casimir. Together they're planning for a rebellion. They want to get rid of the tyrants and bring back peace to Cradle.

Charlotte Kingsley got captured by theJabberwock brothers. She is now used as a test subject to test the weapons Oliver creates.

Black ArmyValdis, previously known as Ray Blackwell, changed his name after the destruction of his army

Black Army
Valdis, previously known as Ray Blackwell, changed his name after the destruction of his army. That day, he saw many of his soldiers die with his own eyes, and he couldn't do anything to save them. In order to not be found by the Magic Tower, he changed his name. He had no where to go and no one to be with. He and his friends got separated. The trauma of that day lasted for weeks to the point he had no permanent place to stay in. He lost most of his hope and his determination. He would often be seen with the cats at the back of the alleyways.

Sirius Oswald immediately searched for his school friends, Harr and Lancelot, the moment the Jabberwocks took power. He was too late and got caught by the disciples. Instead of killing him, they banished him from Cradle. He soon found a place to stay but missed all his friends who were still suffering in what he used to call home. He wishes to see them again and one day return.

Luka Clemence escaped during the attack, and was missing for the longest time. Some say they saw his ghost, while others say he's escaped. Those who knew him think he resided in the outskirts of Cradle to start a rebellion. None of these were confirmed and more stories come up as the days pass.

Mallory, previously called Fenrir Godspeed, changed his name since his previous one no longer suited him. He lost his family, his friends, and all he did was shoot himself with his magic guns until the bullets ran out. He felt the pain, but he didn't die. He didn't cry. All he wanted was to see his friend again, and for this nightmare to be over.

Azazel Jabberwock, who used the name Seth Hyde in public, was Amon's younger brother. He set him free the seventh night after his arrest in order for them to achieve their goal. They grew up together in the Magic Tower and started planning their plot since those days. Azazel joined the Black Army along with several other disciples in order to take advantage of them and turn their goal to a reality. He did become close enough to most of them, but none of it was genuine. He knew he was going to betray them and he knew he was to rule the world. Now, he is back to using his real name and is ruling hand in hand with his brother.

Cassandra Taylor went missing. The last time someone saw her was when she escaped the attack with Luka. No one knows what happened to her after that. It is rumored that Cassandra died during her escape with the former Jack of Spades.

CitizensHarr Silver was met by cloaked men in front of his home and did all he can to fight them off

Citizens
Harr Silver was met by cloaked men in front of his home and did all he can to fight them off. They were too strong for him to handle. He got captured and was sent to the Magic Tower, unable to break out from the disciples' spell. In the Tower, they extracted his power until he lost consciousness. His heart still beat, but there was no waking him up. The brothers placed his body in a test tube, situated on the right side of the exit of the Magic Tower.

Loki Genetta was with Harr when the disciples attacked their home. He, too was taken away and had to witness the evil doings of the Jabberwocks. He couldn't save Harr, and he feared what will happen next. His power wasn't extracted but he was forced inside an anti-magic cage, where he was to stay in for the rest of his life. Everyday, he would see citizens come in, only to be murdered for their "wrong doings".

Blanc Lapin was already under a spell before, but this time, he had no control over his thoughts and actions. The Jabberwocks casted a spell on him that only they can break, and he continues to write down every second of the brothers' reign like it was the best thing that ever happened to Cradle.

Oliver Knight was cursed to be a child permanently, even during the night. He would spend hours creating weapons for the Jabberwocks, only to be shot by magic arrows whenever his invention wasn't good enough. He could no longer repel magic since that power of his has been wasted trying to stop himself from getting hurt.

Amon Jabberwock managed to escape jail with the help of his brother. He took over Cradle and ruled with an iron fist alongside his brother. He was ruthless, killing everyone who went against his will. He never showed a single hint of mercy, and wishes to destroy the world this time.