Chapter 4: Confession

Chapter 4

"Okay, it's time to pick Emma and Angel from work anyone coming? " Vaggie yells

"I'm coming! " Taylor runs to meet with Vaggie

"You sure you still have the scars and they need to heal"

"Hell ya I'll be fine I just want to get some fresh air"

"Okay, then Charlie! We will be back in a little while!"

"Okay have fun! Love you!"Charlie yells back

" love you too! " Vaggie says blushing

Awww Taylor thinks to herself while walking to the car.

"Ok, I am not dropping this how did you get your scar? Was there a break-in? You didn't answer me for 3 days I need to know."

"What no! It's was just Alastor it's fine and it was my fault anyway"

"Ese pedazo de mierda! ¡Lo mataré aunque sea lo último que haga! Se supone que el hotel es un Lugar para la REDENCIÓN POR EL BIEN DE LA MIERDA!" Shocked Taylor tries to calm Vaggie down.

"¡Cálmate! Calm down! Está Bien, ¿ves? la herida está casi curada gracias al hechizo de curación de Charlie y a tus curitas / vendajes" She shows her the wound which helps Vaggie calm down. Taylor then chuckles to herself that Vaggie also curses in Spanish just like her but a mix with English too. But it was a long time since she had spoken a full sentence in Spanish since Emma only knows English (Taylor is Mexican/ Hispanic she was born and grew up in the USA).

"Oh, we're here!" Taylor says excitedly.

"Hi, Emma!" She yells while running to go and hug her

"Hi! Taylor!" They both run to each other's arms giggling Taylor can tell that Emma was happier since they got the hotel even though they started it 3 days ago
Taylor looks and sees Angel

"Hi, Angel!"

"Hi, Taylor!" Angel comes up from behind to hug them both while they start giggling about their day.

-At The Hotel-

The 2 girls and Angel go up to the room to chat. While Vaggie goes to Alastor to talk

" ok, Alastor I know what you did but why did you do it? And this is not helping us with the hotel "Vaggie glares at Alastor

" she pissed me off My Dear and I suggest that you leave me be or I will rip you to shreds "

Hesitant Vaggie goes and walks off she won't bother to deal with him she promised Charlie to "not kill him and to be nice"

"This hurts" Vaggie mutters while going up to see Charlie

-Meanwhile In Emma and Taylor's room-

"So ya I didn't know what his problem was so I punched him, " Angel says while painting his nails

"Did you break his nose??" Emma Taylor asks in unison

"Pft ya fucker ran away after that sadly I got some of his nasty blood on me took me an hour to get it off."

"Damn I feel bad for you,q" Taylor said

"Well I have to go now I have to practice my moves. It's like 11 already bye girls" Angel says while getting up and waving ' bye '

"Bye!!!" Emma and Taylor say in a cheerful voice

"Now I'm bored Angel has exciting stories with his friend Cherri she is awesome she broke in 3 months ago it was AWSOME she gave Val so much shit haha " Emma starts giggling then slowly looks down. Turns out he was so angry that he killed one of the 'whores' the one that was nearby then grabbed Angel and started taking him to his room to 'fuck' him. Luckily Emma came in and said for him to 'do' her instead that's how Angels and Emma friendship started. They had each other's back but they had a few conversations here and there. Emma did find out he is in the Hazbin Hotel but only until Emma got into the Hazbin Hotel with Taylor.

"Welp I still don't wanna go to bed want to have some 'fun' Taylor?" Emma asks pushing Taylor onto the bed and putting her hand on her chest and sitting on top.

"Emma we have been through this or did you forget where we are? We are in the Hazbin hotel for REDEMPTION no less"

"Ya but... We haven't had sex in 10 years and I'm trusting that you've gotten better at it too" Emma points out.

"Yeah but- MPH" Before she could respond Emma kissed her and pins her down on the bed while she starts to take off her shirt

"Come on just a little fun~"

"Hmmm~..." Taylor thinks looking her up and down

" Nah," Taylor says shoving Emma off to fall next to her on the bed then. Taylor gets on top of Emma.

"I want to badly, but Redemption is Redemption, and do you want to get away from him right?" While getting off of her.

"Hmph," Emma says pouting

"Don't you get enough from work??" Taylor asks

"Yes..."

"Then what's the point? "

"The 'point' is that I don't want them I may be pansexual but they have shitty egos all they want from me is sex"

"But isn't that what you want from me?"

"Ya but..." Emma says ashamed, and too ashamed to even look at Taylor.

"But what??" Taylor is starting to get anxious to even talk. Curse her curiosity she thinks to herself

"I- " Emma hesitates, out of all places? Here? Now? She thinks

"I LOVE YOU GOD DAMMIT " then she reaches for Taylor and starts to hug her and starts to cry.