Chapter 10: Movie Night

Chapter 10

In the morning Taylor gets up to go and take shower after she still smelled of beer.

"How can Husk LIVE with the smell is he that used to it?? Whatever just take a shower and go check up on Emma"

-After Showering-

Charlie walks by to make sure everything things in order.

"Oh uh, Charlie can I talk with you in private?"

"Is it about the incident that happened yesterday?" Charlie questions then see Taylor nod in agreement.

"Yes, I can tell you let's go in here ya?" They both head into an empty room and go to sit on the bed.

"When we got to the room Val was hitting her and pulling her hair. But surprisingly though Emma wasn't yelling or screaming for help just stood there and took it. I'm guessing it happened more than once. After Valentino saw us he changed his tone of voice. Then he started to talk to us casually while he lifted Emma into his arms holding her tightly so she wouldn't escape. We told him that Emma would be coming with us and that she would be coming to work any time soon. Cause we all know that 'Val doesn't give up a soul that easily' after we got her cleaned up in a public bathroom we went for some drinks and well you know the rest"

After Charlie was done explaining she can see Taylor pissed off.

"Ok thanks for the talk Princess well I'll see you later then "

"Mhm see you!"

Taylor walks out of the room and goes downstairs. To see all the demons in the living room with Vaggie scrolling through movies. Taylor checks the calendar on her phone.

"It's Saturday great... 'Movie Night' wonder what movie will watch," Taylor thinks to herself. The previous ones in the past month always ended up with 1 person being upset about the movie that was chosen. But the idea is nice it does give us a chance to get to know each other's interests.

Everyone needs this movie night considering everything that was happening this week. Emma still recovering from the incident, Husk and Alastor are giving each other the cold shoulder, Angel making Vaggie pissed with his jokes and teasing, Charlie trying to keep the 'peace', and Niffty and Taylor are the only few that don't have beef with anyone in the room.

"HURRY UP AND CHOOSE ONE DAMMIT!" Vaggie yells getting annoyed.

"It's too early for this " Husk says with Niffty and Taylor agreeing. Taylor walks over to Emma and sits down on the floor with her. Angel, Husk, and Vaggie are sitting on the couch with Angel playing with Emma's hair. And Alastor sitting on a separate chair near the couch.

"Do you guys want some popcorn?" Charlie asks

"No, but I would like to"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" Vaggie warns Angel

"Why don't we watch a horror movie?" Taylor suggests

"No a romance movie!" Niffty suggest

"Ya that would be nice" Emma agrees

"What about a comedy?" Angel recommends

"What about a Disney movie?" Charlie mentions

"JUST PICK SOMETHING, GOD DAMMIT "

"Fine " everyone says in unison (except Alastor and Husk )

After 5 minutes of not being able to decide on a movie.

"Ok, you guys know what? I will close my eyes and pick one randomly Charlie you tell me when to stop"

"Oh ok!"

"Ready set ... GO"

"TELL HER TO STOP NOW" Angel yells

"NO NOW" Niffty screams

"I don't care," Husk says

"Umm NOW " Charlie yells

"Ok, what movie. Oh ok then  Silent Voice here we go then"

After they ended the movie Enma, Angel, Charlie, and Niffty were in tears while Husk, Taylor, and Vaggie were trying to comfort everyone while Alastor chuckled.

"Ok now let's pick another movie or do we each need a mental break?" Vaggie suggested as everyone nodded that they do need a break.

"It's ok see? He lived it's fine don't worry" Taylor says pulling Emma to the kitchen for some yogurt.

"-sniff- I know it's just so sad the pink-haired girl deserved better," Emma says sniffling

After Taylor managed to get Emma comforted she dragged Emma to steal Angels and Husk's seat while Niffy sat on the left While Emma was on the right and Taylor in the middle.

"Fuck you " Angel chuckles while still sniffling as he takes a seat on the ground below Emma where she starts to play with Angel's Hair.

"Dammit " Husk mutters as he goes to sit below Niffty until Angel gets his arm and pulls him next to him.

"Ack! Fuck you let me go!" As he starts to squirm to try and get away Angel starts to laugh. While Alastor is amused by the whole thing still sitting in his chair not moving an inch and also listening to the radio.

"We can sit right here" as Vaggie goes to sit under Taylor and Charlie sitting under Niffty and Husk still squirming trying to get away from Angel still laughing.

"Ok what movie now people?" Vaggie says

"A comedy!" Angel yells no one now cares considering what happened 10 minutes ago when everyone was in tears.

"Fine but which one?"

"THE MASK THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!!"

"Ok but calm down! And leave Husk alone for fucks sake!"

"Yeah! Let me go! And go fuck you self dammit!" Husk says still trying to break free from Angels 4 arms then he sees to his horror 2 more arms go out of Angel's body as he was about to break free. Eventually, he just accepted his fate as he started to relax as the movie started 10 minutes in.

They ended up watching all the genres of movies everyone recommend in the beginning. The whole day their Asses were tired from sitting that standing up was a chore.