Chapter 6 : Incident Part 2

Chapter 6

Holding hands is strange for Taylor. She was in a few relationships before she died but she never liked physical touch only if it was with someone she was close to or she was in charge of how much touching would be involved based on her actions. For this instance, she doesn't mind because she was used to Emma touching her from going to holding hands or holding her face for a peck on the cheek or forehead rarely on the mouth only if it was on Friday nights but that eventually stopped after a while of Taylor scolding Emma. She was frustrated that she didn't notice that Emma had feelings for her it was so obvious! She just figured that's how friendships worked for hell. God, she is stupid.

"Ah were here come on let's hurry and get this shit done," Taylor says sighing

"Ok let's go"

Once they are inside go straight to the meat aisle and pick out the biggest pig carcass and put it in their cart.

"Ok now for the cereal " but before they can go Emma gets stopped by a demon who grabs her a shoves her to the shelf. And starts to Strangle her. Taylor stays there paralyzed deciding what to do.

She grabs the demon's arm and starts to squeeze it until blood starts to come out.

"I would appreciate it if you let go of her before I rip your face apart"

"Do you not know what she did to my brother? She killed him just for wanting to stay longer"

"I am warning you to let her go NOW!" He starts to loosen his grip but just enough for her to Breathe

"Who are you to talk to? She's just a whore who does anything for money."

"She's my girlfriend. Your fat ass bitch"

"Oh so she is an f- " before they can finish the sentence Taylor ripped his arm and face and put them on the cart

"We can give this to Alastor he will enjoy it let's just go I can live without cereal I can call Vaggie to pick some up after the interview"

Taylor picks Emma up in her arms struggling to get the cart to the register to pay for the meat. Once they leave Emma is still in her arms traumatized thinking "how did he know?" He wouldn't leave me alone even after his time was up. He refused to pay for more time. Multiple times she told him to leave. Wait... was the demon who strangled her there when it happened? No, she shouldn't be thinking about that.

"Are you ok Emma?" Taylor asks while holding her tightly.

"Ya I think so at least I can breathe hehe," she says in a shaky voice while gripping Taylor's dress tightly.

-At The Hotel-

"Hello my dear 'friends ' did you get the meat I asked for"

"Ya the biggest one in the store also there was an 'incident ' at the store so we got your dresses a bit bloody while collecting the body's remains"

"Ohh what type of demon?"

"Cow"

"Hm not as good as deer meat but it can do I can invite Rosie to come over "

"Hey what's wrong with Miss. Emma?"

"N-nothing," Emma says before Taylor can explain

"You sure?" Husk asks surprising Taylor he never was concerned for anyone other than him, and his drinks ha I guess the redemption is working

"Nothing we are gonna be in our room"

-At Taylor and Emma's room-

I just want to cry Emma thinks to herself while Taylor lays Emma down on the bed while holds her legs close to herself.

"Imma goes and makes you a snack I saw some fruit when I was looking for cereal." She says with a smile hoping to make Emma happy.

But before she can go, Emma stretches her arm out to stop her from leaving.

"No... Please stay?" Taylor stops and walks into the bed and lays down next to her holding her in her arms.

After a while, Emma starts to tear up a little while holding Taylor close. Before they know it was 3 hours since the incident. And Emma still is shocked but eventually starts to realize she won't see that demon again! Which makes her cheer up and start to feel motivated to change close to her normal clothes. While Taylor stays close and also starts to put on the sweater she wears.

After doing that Emma decides to watch a movie with Taylor to pass the time she didn't take the day off for anything. But she still can't get over the feeling that this was the end. She couldn't breathe it was starting to get black before Taylor stopped the demon. Then Emma remembered what Taylor said "girlfriend" to her. Emma jumps off of the bed and hugs Taylor.

"Emma are you ok?" Taylor asks

"FUCK YA I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH MY LOVE" Emma starts to kiss her while Taylor is confused and trying to figure out what made her so happy? While still holding Emma tightly as she knocks them to the floor while Emma still smothering Taylor with kisses. Then she thinks about what she said 'my love' then she remembers she called Emma her 'girlfriend' oh well no shit Sherlock she thinks to herself. While trying to get Emma off of her.

"Ack- get off!" Taylor says struggling

"Fine" Emma says giggling while still having her hands around her neck and still kissing her on the cheek. By the end of it, Taylor was COVERED in red lipstick marks all over face face fuck even her NECK has some.

"Ugh I'm just going to bed now"

"But it's only 6 "

"Ya but this is enough excitement for one day"

"Aww oh come on please?" Taylor looks at Emma with a smile.

"Only if you help clean my face. I have your lipstick all over my face and my neck " Taylor says chuckling but she still doesn't get how Emma got over the incident at the store so quickly... She just thinks that she can ask her about it in the morning.
After they cleaned Taylor they both stayed up for another 4 hours. Charlie and Vaggie weren't back yet Husk and Niffty were out gambling and Alastor is gone with Rosie. So they were alone in the hotel. Emma starts to smile and then chuckles.

"What's so funny?"

"The face of the demon! Man, they were ugly"

"Really? I didn't even get a chance to look at them. Everything that happened so fucking fast "

"Ya haha... Ugh..."

"What's wrong?"

"Work."

"Oh ya ew Val "

"Ya at least Angel's is there"

"Ya.."

They both stop talking while Taylor checks her phone while Emma starts doodling on a piece of paper.