Chapter 9 : After Math

Chapter 9

Charlie's eyes started to widen.

"Ok ok calm down first Taylor we need to focus it's only a small problem anyways we can get her out of there in a flash it's fine just stay here while I go talk with him Vaggie come on let's hurry ya?"

"Yes let's go! "

They both hurry outside with Taylor to be left alone with Alastor and Husk.

" haha seems like you're in a pickle Taylor! "Alastor laughs while Husk is staring at Taylor with sympathy. While Taylor glares at Alastor knowing full well that she can end up dead if she makes Alastor angry.

" shut up, " Husk says to Alastor in a stern voice.

"Do you not see what condition she's in?! Look at her! She's on the ground not knowing if her girlfriend will be ok! You damn well how Valentino is! He will take advantage and manipulate his employees he will also go as far as to kill them if they don't obey! Motherfucker." Husk yells while Alastor stays quiet the grin growing bigger as he stares at Taylor.

"I guess your right on that one Husker haha but knowing Valentino he won't let a soul go that easily even if the princess of hell goes to talk with him!" Alastor chuckles

"I'm going to my room" Taylor got up and started walking to her room.

-In Taylors Room-

Buzzz Buzzz

Taylor jumped up from her bed. And sighed when she saw a picture of Emma going out with Charlie and Vaggie for a smoothie.

"Oh thank god..." Taylor put on the news to see what drama is going on.

"Hm Cherri blew up another one of Val's studio's ha fucker deserves it, " Taylor thinks to herself. Then she hears someone coming.

"Hi is Emma alright? It has been 30 minutes " Husk said

"Oh um ya, she's fine with Charlie and Vaggie" Taylor replies confused that Husk even cares for anyone other than his beer. Haha.

-3 Hours Later-

"Hi Husk," Emma says in a calm voice
"Do you know where- oh never mind she's right there haha" she looks to the side to see Taylor passed out next to Husk while he's busy serving another drink probably for himself?

"Hiiii Emmie howzz waz your dayyy?" Taylor says giggling.
"Haha did Charlie beatz ups the motherfusker Val? -hiccup- haha " Emma nods and starts to puck up Taylor to their room

"Okay up you go thanks Husk for taking care of her"

"No problem she needed it," Husk says starting to drink a beer that was in his hand. While Emma smiles struggling to bring her upstairs.

"Hello, Emma seems you are doing well haha need a hand?" Alastor offers while a shadow appears behind him.

"Maybe a little hand" Emma admits

"Alrighty then! Uppsy daisy!"

-At Emma and Taylor's room-

"Thank you for helping me see you later ya?"

"Yes, my dear! So long for now!"

"Ok now let's get you into your pj's"

"Haha -hiccup- Emmaaa don't leavee me tomorrowwww -hiccup- ahhhh " Taylor starts to giggle until Emma takes off her shirt to put on her Pj's.Then Taylor holds Emma's hands firmly.

"Nooo touch mee thereee myy girlfriend wouldd bee mad"

"I am your girlfriend hahaha" Taylor then squints her eyes and looks at her up and down.

"Ohhhh yaaa haha -hiccup- i forzgot"

After getting Taylor into her Pj's Emma starts to do the same for herself while Taylor starts getting drowsy.

After they both got into bed Taylor gets some sense back she looks at Emma and starts to cuddle her to make her feel better about what had happened in the studio.As they both drift off to sleep.