Chapter 11 : Dream

Chapter 11

⚠️ Warning ⚠️

This chapter contains mentions of r@pe!

-Flashback-

"Can you help me with something?"

"Sure what do you need help with?"Taylor responded in a cheerful tone.

"A school project"

"Ok then! What do I need to do?"

"Just sit here in front of me and let me..."

"No no no NO DON'T DO IT DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU NO NO NO"

"Like this? " Taylor says getting in front of him.

"Yes ok now don't tell your parents, this happened ya?" He starts to reach into her pants.

"Oh ok uh sure," Taylor says in an uncomfortable voice

"NO NO NO" Taylor wakes up in a cold sweat while Emma tries to calm her down.

"Taylor it's ok to calm down shhh your safe now just calm down " Taylor looks at Emma with frightened eyes she then holds on tightly to her as she slowly falls asleep.

The next day she was still shaken up this was the first time since she had fallen that she even thought about the "incident" from when she was 8 years old. The damn bastard knew better than to touch an 8-year-old. She still resents him after all these years.

"You okay? You seem a bit off" Charlie questions distracting Taylor's train of thought.

"Oh yeah, I-I'm fine just a flashback from my living life. Nothing important"

"Oh okay but if you need anything I'm here to help!"

"Yeah, that's what you have been telling us for the past 5 months," Taylor calls out to Charlie as she walks away chuckling.

"Good morning fellow demon! How are you on this fine morning?" The Radio Demon questions his bug grin still on his face.

"Good I guess " Taylor answers things have still been rocky against the two of them but they are slowly getting better.

"Good morning Ms. Taylor! Should I get started on your room?" Niffty says passing Taylor

"Oh um yeah thank you"

"No problem!" Niffty runs off going to go clean Taylor and Emma's room.

"Hey, Taylor do you know where Angel and Emma are? I need to take them to work"

"Oh, those two? They went off to work early with Cherri bomb I'm guessing hopefully they don't get into much trouble" Taylor says considering what happened to Emma 3 months ago which still sends shivers down Taylor's spine.

"¡Esos idiotas! ¡podrían meterse en muchos problemas si no están supervisados! Bueno, no puedo hacer nada ahora. Gracias Taylor"

"Oh, no hay problema, Vaggie, pero tienes razón. They could get into trouble without supervision I can talk to Emma about this later."

"Ok well I can help Charlie with some paperwork I'll see you later Taylor"

"Mhm Bye!" Taylor goes and sits on the couch with Husk walking by it as he slumps onto it.

"Oh hey, Taylor how you doing?" Husk says in a husky voice.

"Hm? Oh um good? I guess I don't know"

"What do you mean 'don't know there are only 2 right answers for this question and that is good or not good "

"Really ha I guess you have a point then" Taylor chuckled as she walked away to go to her room for some time alone.

"Hello! Taylor, may I ask where you are going?" Alastor says while passing by the stairs

"To my room, I'll be back downstairs for the 'redemption' activities that you and Charlie planned but it better not be about something with 'feelings ' this time "

"Oh I promise you it probably won't since this time I didn't help out with the redemption activities it was Charlie and Vaggie "

"Oh ok thanks for the heads up but I'll be getting out of your hair now bye," Taylor says rushing to her room not giving a chance for Al to say 'good bye'.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted damn dream. Guess the guy is better than he was before but I  still can't forgive him..."  Taylor thought to herself as she checked her phone going onto Voxtagram

"Hm Emma posted aw that's cute," Taylor said while she liked the picture of Emma and Angel getting boba on their lunch break.

"I'll just go outside for a bit I didn't get a chance to use my wings yet I'll go practice in the garden. Taylor thinks to herself while going down the stairs.