Chapter 8 : Help

Chapter 8

⚠️Warning⚠️

This Chapter contains SA and abuse!

-yawn-

"Good morning Emma," Taylor says while Emma starts to get ready for work.

"Good morning. My love " Emma says in a cheerful voice
"Also, make sure I didn't leave any Hickeys we don't want Charlie to scold us "

"She won't do that she will probably not even notice, to be honest, Angel, or Husk might though, "Taylor says putting on her casual clothing to go get some breakfast.

" ya welp, let's go downstairs also let me just" Emma goes near Taylor just enough for Taylor to think she will kiss her which also makes her blush.

Emma goes to her collar and fixes it and kisses Taylor on the cheek. Which makes Taylor blush (of course 🙄)

-in the kitchen -

"Hello, Husk!!! " Emma says Husk looks over and rolls his eyes and goes to get another beer.

"Hi, Emma!" Niffty says looking for some

"Hiii Niffty!" Emma chuckles. Niffty sees something on Emma's neck but just thinks it's a burn from some hair curler.

"Hey, Emma it's time to go! Vaggie is already waiting in the car!" Angel yells

"Oh um Coming!" Emma starts to run over to the door until Taylor pulls her to the side into a separate room.

"Have a 'nice' day at work ok? And be careful..." Taylor says and kisses Emma before waving Emma goodbye.

"You ok Emma you seem a bit red want some water?" Vaggie asks handing a plastic water bottle to Emma

"You know you can take the day off I can cover for you?" Angel suggest

"OH IM FINE JUST A LITTLE FEVERISH HAHA" Emma yelled way louder than she intended to. The spider and moth look at her with a blank stare and both shrug.

- a few minutes later-

"Thank you Vaggie! We will see you later" Emma calls out waving bye. As they enter Emma heads in the opposite direction then Angel

"Hey, Emma the studio is this way! Remember? " Angel yells out

"Oh yeah sorry' Emma just figured she can talk with Valentino later.

-5 hours later-

" ugh, I'm so tired," Emma thinks to herself as she looks down the hallway deciding whether or not to go inside Val's room.

"Ah it's fine I'll just go in there it's fine. But what if he gets mad?? Or kill me what if I am interrupting something important?? He is an overlord after all he can kill me with a snap of his finger if he wanted to " Emma starts to worry then looks to see a woman there holding money.

"Want it? Just do what I say for an hour"The purple demon says with a grin

" no, I'm sorry I'm just a dancer for now," Emma says with a stern voice. Which makes the purple demon mad.

"Come on its 1,000 souls! And you are hot too come on no one is interested in dancing anymore, and you're too pretty to not touch" The purple demon says while getting on top of Emma pinning her to the wall.

"Get away from me!"  Emma yells before slapping the purple demon.

-SLAP-

The purple demon gets of touches her cheek and looks over down to the hallway.

"You slapped me! You whore!" Before going to report this to Valentino.

While Emma just realized what she had done and looks over to see the purple demon walking over to the office. Knowing she can't do anything to stop her she would have to kill her to stop her. But if Valentino sees I got his place dirty he will. No no! Don't think about it focus! JUST DO IT! Emma grabs a metal pole from the room nearby and runs over to the purple demon and jumps behind her.

-WHACK-

The metal poll echoed with blood on it and the purple demon laying on the floor blood dripping from her nose and eye-rolling along the floor.

"What the fuck is going on over there?! "
Valentino yells

"Um sorry, sir I um well did it again..." Emma squeaks out sweat dripping from her forehead and dropping the poll onto the body. And proceeds to walk inside the office.

"WHAT DID I SAY BEFORE? WELL? STOP FUCKING UP MY WALLS FOR FUCKS SAKE" he throws a  chair which breaks just barely missing Emma which makes her straighten herself.

"I-i'm sorry s-sir she just wanted to force herself on me " she looks up to face Valentino who is standing above her which makes her stumble to the ground. Locking the door he grabs violently at her cheek squeezing it out to the point of blood.

"Is it not what I FUCKING PAY YOU TO DO!? IF I TELL YOU DANCE YOU SAY 'YES VAL' IF I SAY SUCK A DICK YOU SAY 'YES VAL' YOU GOT THAT?!"

Tears start to flood into Emma's eyes as she tries to hold them in.

"Yes Mr. Valentino,"  she says quietly

"Good girl now clean that up," he says while loosening his grip to the point where he is cupping her face. Before looking at it and walking back to what he was doing.

"Also after you're done cleaning up the body come show me a good time didn't notice that you had such a pretty face make sure to cover the bruise up as well I don't want people knowing that your face is damaged"

"Yes, Valentino" she gives a small smile before going to puck up her mess.

-30 minutes later-

Ring! Ring!

Emma looks over to her phone to see a text from Val

"Come over and show me what you can do "

"Ok Val"

She says before going to Valentino's room she sets her phone on a table next to her before she closes the door behind her. She put on a sad smile which doesn't satisfy Val. As she walks over. He pushes her to the bed and starts to kiss Emma. Which made her feel sick to her stomach.

"W-wait" Emma says sitting up.

"What now," he says in an annoyed tone 

"Well um, I just can't do this it doesn't feel right."

"Does it look like I fuckin care?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend though? " shit now she messed up

-SLAP-

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE? DON'T YOU DARE BRING VOX INTO THIS AGAIN YOU HEAR?" Vox can see what's happening considering he is in charge of the surveillance in the building.

"Y-yes Valentino but I have a girlfriend though! And I can't do this she knows about my job and I Love her I can't do this to her! "Emma yells which makes Val scoff as he starts to put the pieces together that would explain the day off and why she killed the demon earlier.

" I. Don't. Fucking. Care. Want me to give you an award? For getting a basic thing? "

"Don't call her a thing " Emma says in a stern voice

"I don't have time for this just do what I say now" He leans to kiss Emma but once again she stops him.

"I told you why I can't do this," she says getting up and starting to walk away. Then the door wouldn't open.

"Val please let me go I told you why I can't do this, please" Emma begs as Val starts to approach her she grabs her phone and sends a text to Taylor saying where she is and that she needs help. When Taylor got the text her eyes widened as she starts to have a mini panic attack. Which alerts Charlie and Vaggie.

"Taylor! Are you ok what happened?" Charlie asks before looking at Taylor's phone