Chapter 7 : Thats Gay

Tw!!

this has some.. Suggestive content

Chapter 7

"Shit" Taylor sighs

"What's wrong?"

"I am losing this drawing file from a few months back it was a good drawing too dammit oh well, I'll try again to restore it later" she glances over at Emma giggling. Then Taylor starts to blush. She put her hands on her face and accidentally falls over the bed.

"Taylor are you ok ?" Emma says starting to laugh even harder while she puts out a hand to help her up.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine " Taylor stops for a moment and hesitates. Then get's grabs Emma's hand a looks at her for brief second thinking. She starts to blush uncontrollably.

"You ok? You look hot not in that way, BUT I still think you're pretty but like a fever "

"I AM FINE HAHA I JUST- NEVERMIND " Emma looks at her confused then starts to zone out then smirks realizing she's still holding her hand she brings her closer to her. Then whispers into Taylor's ear.

"Now that you know how I feel about you hopefully this time you won't reject my advances now will you?"

"Um well no?...- ACK" Emma brings her to the bed

"Good now I want you to take my services"
She starts to kiss her girlfriend and then starts to take off her clothes and then starts helping Taylor do the same. 

"W-wait Emma! AH! What if someone comes? Ack! And this is the Happy-"

"Hazbin" Emma corrects

"Yeah, ya whatever. Ah! But- Ack!" Taylor clears her throat. Hesitant Emma stops

"But Angel still flirts with the men here.. Like with husk and Al. " She points out, Emma leans down to kiss her girlfriend.

"I Love You, Taylor, and-" she gets off Taylor and goes to the side, starts to put on some clothing, and begins hugging Taylor from behind.

"I want to spend time with you... Does no one know what happens after we get our redemption? What if we get separated? "
Taylor turns to face Emma and begins to hold on to her tightly.

"But I should stop being sappy and spend time with you! " Quickly Emma jumps off the bed grabs onto Taylor and makes her sit on a chair that was nearby.

"Emma! What now?! Ack! Wha-?" Emma sits on top of Taylor on the chair with Emma facing Taylor.

"Ok, I'm done beating around the bush" noticing what Emma is doing. Again... Realizing Taylor can't change Emma's mind she sighs. Then Taylor starts to smirk.

" Fine 30 minutes"

"Make it an hour my love, promise you won't regret it" hesitate Taylor chuckles and sighs.

"Ok then 'my love' let's have some fun~"

"Fast? Or slow? Love?"Emma says starting to get a bit impatient.

"Fast!" Taylor says with Excitement starting to shuffle around on the chair while also starting to get giddy

"don't hold back. Fuck me till I pass out!" They both start to kiss while both girls start to giggle, Emma lets Taylor take off her clothing and Emma starts to suck on Taylor's neck while Taylor squeaks at the motion with pleasure.

-3 hours later-

"Ah! Emma- AH! " Taylor moans while trying to talk to her partner whose not yet done with the pleasure.

"It's been Mmm~ Ah! 3 hours!"Emma stops to look at the clock. Her eyes widened

" damn. It's 1 a.m. it's still early my love" Emma leans down to kiss. While cupping her girlfriend's face and smothering her with kisses.

"We agreed to 1 hour," Taylor says while kissing Emma.

"It's fine we can still keep going for 2 more hours sounds good? And you did say 'fuck me till I pass out! ' Remember " Emma points out hoping for Taylor to agree

"Hm true... Fuck it why not?" She says while pulling Emma closer to her.

"Ok then! Let me have the pleasure to start again! " Emma starts to do the motions again while Taylor starts to make noises of pleasure.

-2 hours and 30 minutes later-

They start to get off the bed starting to get dressed up for bed. The condition of the bed looks like it's on life support barely standing one of the legs is about to snap which Emma "fixed" with tape and nails she found around the Hotel.

"We should do this often," Emma says giving a small chuckle.

"If we do the bed will snap the next time we use it," Taylor says sighing while putting on a pajama top.

"We should be getting to bed now it's 3:35 and you need to go to work remember? " Taylor says helping Emma put on a Pj bottom. (her tail gets in the way most of the time)

"Hm yeah, whatever " she starts to get under the bed covers cuddling Taylor as they both drift off to sleep.