eight

(ᗒᗕ)

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 | 𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆𝚂

|><|

"When were you going to tell me about Emmy?"

Marc Spector kept a secret hidden for years, when he first made that deal with Khonshu, he knew that once his time was up and he had paid his debt, Khonshu would want someone blood related to him, he was lucky that his parents sent her away.

Somehow she found her way back into his life, he wasn't going to give Khonshu what he wanted. Emmy was his little sister he was going to keep her safe from Khonshu and Harrow.

Layla hands stayed on the wheel as she drove down the street with her husband seated beside her in the passenger seat, glancing back at Emmy who laid asleep in the back.

"Never." Marc answered honestly. "I never thought i would have to explain about her, she probably hates me now, I don't blame her I— well, Steven, has been her neighbor for a year now."

Marc looked through the rear-view mirror catching a glimpse of Emmy. "You need to talk with her, she has the right to know. The full truth." Layla tells him, making a right turn confusing Marc.

"Where are we going?"

"Emmy needs arrows, and I know a place." Layla mentions.

A low rumble woke Emmy up from her slumber, slowly opening her eyes blinking a few times getting rid of the blurriness, pushing up from the seat looking around seeing that it was still dark out but where driving down a road.

"Where are we?" Emmy spoke up rubbing her eyes throwing her legs off the seat down to touch the ground.

"Do you remember Zach?" Layla says, Emmy remember him clearly, he was the guy her adopted father use to work with which is where she will always get new arrows from.

Her father came home one day with a bow and a few arrows thinking that his daughter will be interested in the sport, at first she didn't she didn't want to do anything with it until she picked up the bow going outside to her yard shooting some arrows immediately falling in love.

"...yeah?" She glanced out the window.

Layla didn't say anything else as she turned the wheel parking the car near the building Emmy eyes widen recognizing the large building, immediately getting out the car running down towards the door.