ten

(ᗒᗕ)

|><|

|><|

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽 | 𝚁𝙸𝙳𝙸𝙲𝚄𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝚃

Emmy and Layla both were trying together to bring Marc/ Steven's unconscious body down the sandy hill, but it was no use that's when Emmy glanced up meeting with a flash of headlights, the two girls turned to each before running down the hill with Steven rolling down.

"Get in the car." Layla whispered softly opening the back door quickly sliding inside, watching the light reflect onto the window.

Emmy pressed her back against the ground watching the truck circle around the car until they stopped, Layla leaned forward into a black bag taking two red sticks, Emmy lips parted watching the woman get out the car. "Layla, don't—"

"Trust me." Layla says jumping onto the trunk of the car, snapping the top of the fire stick off, Emmy watched the car in front turn back around shooting straight at Layla.

Layla jumped of the truck hiding beside the car dropping the fire stick and crawl underneath the car onto the other side, the car stopped confused when Layla jumped out with other fire stick launching onto the car, Emmy peaked out the widow at the explosion.

"Holy shit."

Emmy got out the car seeing a figure standing behind Layla, it was Steven staring at the woman in complete awe. "What?"

"We can't lose more time, Harrow just be headed to the tomb." The sun was slowly making its way out form the dark, right now they were driving down the path heading to the tomb, trying to make it first to the Tomb before Harrow does. "Look, if he is, we're gonna need Marc, yeah?"

"Exactly, see, she gets it." Marc spoke through the reflection but Steven ignored him. Emmy stared at the man with her arms resting on their seats watching the view in the front.

"No."

Emmy furrowed turning her head to face the man, Layla moved her eyes away from the road over to her husband. "No?" Layla raised an eyebrow.

"No, see, the thing is, we made a deal, Marc and I. That when he was done with Khonshu, he would disappear for good." Steven tells her, which by the way Layla didn't like, the women grip the wheel tightly keeping her eyes back on the road.

"But that deal didn't involve you getting Layla and us killed, did it?" Marc declared glaring at himself. "okay that's not gonna fly with me."