Back from the Dead

5 years later....

I stormed through the hall, searching for Dust. We were about to go on a destroying run, and he was slacking off, as usual. "Dust! Where are you?! We're gonna leave you!"

In the past few years, we went through a lot. Dust and I found out how to install running water, electricity, and what everybody else called "internet." They showed me how it all worked, how to use my own phone, and how all the appliances worked. I was absolutely dumbfounded when the stove started a fire by itself, but once I learned how the electric components used energy from the solar panels and water mill we built - and partially stole - to heat up and cook food, I realized it was indeed much easier. However, I still had to start and maintain a fire in the winter to keep the castle from freezing over.

We brought in a bunch of new stray cats as well. Kitty's litter of four we named Tux, Misty, Uma, and Icon. Tux and Icon were boys, and Misty and Uma were girls. We found out there were other strays because Kitty got pregnant again. Her second litter didn't survive over a particularly cold winter, but that brought in the strays. There were five in total; two girls and three boys. Sometimes, it was difficult to keep track of them all, much less feed them.

Ink had become more privy to our movements over the last year. We'd been going with Error more often to help him, as well as gather supplies. We managed to keep Horror's AU supplied enough that it didn't take as much effort to restock, anymore. Which left us with whatever leftovers we picked up.

I decided to turn the gallery in the castle into a medical bay. As much as I liked the art, it wasn't really useful for us. We needed a medical bay more, especially in the aftermath of many of the fights. Ink was recruiting more and more AUs to watch out for us, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to escape an AU unscathed. One of us always had at least one injury.

I got to Dust's room, and found him on his phone. He glanced at me, then shut his phone off. He got out of his bed and headed out the door with me. I gave him a scolding look.

"Honestly, Dust. We make these plans ahead of time, and you're nearly always the one who's late."

He smirked. "Well, you can always count on me to be late then, huh?"

I shook my head at him, smirking back in amusement. "Can't argue with that one."

We got down to the living room, where everyone else was waiting. Error was impatiently tapping his foot, eyeing the cats warily. He hated them for some reason, though I could understand that, since he had a fear of touch. When he saw me, he opened a portal and gestured for us to follow. I led the way, and the gang followed closely.

We split up and swiftly made our way to the designated areas we all had to comb for supplies and potential spies for Ink. This time, Killer came with me.

Killer flipped his knife idly. He had taken a liking to knives as weapons, though I warned him not to leave them lying around to hurt someone. He constantly forgets, and oftentimes I have to remind him to put them away, or do it myself. We were nearly through the Snowy Woods when the snap of a twig caught our attention. I nodded to Killer, and he teleported to the sound. I watched for a scuffle, and Killer soon brought out the Sans of the AU. He struggled in Killer's grip, but couldn't break free. He glared at me.

"You won't get away with this!" he cried, displaying more confidence than he was feeling. I smiled evilly at his attempt to be brave. "Ink will stop you, you bastard!"

"Oh?" I cooed. "Where is he, then? He hasn't stopped us so far, as you may have already guessed, heh." I shot a tendril out and grabbed him by the neck, strangling him. "And you will have called for him in vain~"