4. Crazy

"You're driving me crazy, Eddie!" I exclaimed shutting the toilet seat, "We're you raised in a barn?!"

"Maybe." He said loud enough for me to hear, I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bathroom and looked at him, "Well hey there." He smirked

"I hate you,"

"I hate you more." He winked and I went into my room,

So insufferable.

I had to pick out an outfit for Steve's party tonight, i was stressing because suddenly I care about what people see that I'm wearing.. people.. not anyone specific.

I walk into Elevens room, "What." She said sternly

"Calm down cranky," I said going up to her closet, "just looking if you have anything I can wear tonight." I said and looked at her, "why do you look so upset"

"I dump Mike." She said and my look at her softened,

My heart hurt for her for a minute, I gave her a hug and looked at her, "Boys are stupid, you don't need him."

"You and Eddie." She said

"I hate Eddie, with a passion. He's a boy, he's stupid." I smiled and she did too, 'Do you wanna know?'

Stop.

~~~~~~~~

"Robin, have you seen Steve?" I asked her as she was in a corner by herself, she shook her head no,

After a while of searching for him I found him in his room, he seemed hammered, "Heyyyyyy" he said when he saw me and put his arm around me, "Did you know, that I've always been in love with you." He said

"I'm sure you have, Steve." I said and tried laying him down so he'd sober up,

He smiled at me, "You're so pretty."

"Yeah, go to sleep." I said and he sat up, his face close to mine, "Steve I couldn't kiss you in good consciousness because you're drunk."

"But I'll never have the confidence to do it while sober.." he said softly, kissing him would be a not good decision. He's my best friend and has been for years, I can't do that and risk ruining our friendship.

Before I could say anything Steve softly pressed his lips against mine and slowly got more aggressive with it, I backed out and looked at him, "Steve.. we can't, you aren't sober.. plus you might not actually feel this way.. I'm sorry." I said and got up and walked out, I noticed his bedroom door was cracked open.. I hope no one saw us.

~~~

"So you just kiss everyone now huh? Especially your best friends." I heard from behind me, the party was over and I was sitting outside dipping my feet in Steve's pool, it was Eddie.

"He kissed me..." I sighed, "Stopped it in good consciousness.." it confused me, I never saw Steve like that, I mean I did for one year but that was when he was obsessing over Nancy.

"You can tell me if you two are a thing," he said and sat beside me, he smelled like cologne, one of those toxic boys who wears the good smelling cologne that addicts you to them, "you can talk to me about anything, Sloane." He said and I looked at him

"Why? We hate each other." I said, his look was softened, "Why were you watching me in Steve's bedroom anyways?"

"I didn't want you to get hurt, going into a room by yourself, I wanted to make sure no one followed you." He said and I pressed my lips together in a sympathetic type of way. "But I saw everything that happened and I didn't know if you two were secretly dating ever since.. the last party." He said

'Do you wanna know?'

Fuck.

"I have no clue what you're talking about," I said, lying right through my teeth, "I drank a lot at that party."

Why was I lying to him? Maybe I just wanted him to forget it so I could. "Right, sorry," he said and it sounded kind of sad, "We're gonna have to get along if I'm living with you for a while."

"I'm always gonna hate you." I said and looked away, why did I almost feel bad saying it? "I haven't been able to make any friends.. ever since I was friends with you for 1 week."

He swished his feet around in the water, "If I could go back in time and change that, I would, just to give you that bit of happiness and popularity."

"Why? I've been a dick to you."

"I try to be a good person, everyone just calls me a freak for being in Hellfire." He said, that was the d&d club everyone made fun of, the whole reason he's a 'freak'. "While we're having a heart to heart,"

"We're not."

He chuckled slightly, "You don't remember anything from the last party?"

'Do you wanna know?'

'No.'

'As you wish, princess' His hot breath against my neck and the tension, 'how badly do you want it?'

'more than anything..'

'beg for it, princess.'

"No." I said rethinking my dream about what if I had said no.. I really would've hooked up with him.. "why?"

Some part of me could tell he knew I was lying, "Why are you so nervous then.." he said softly.

I looked at our hands, our pinkies were intertwined, I got up and looked him, "I have to go check on Steve." I said and walked away

God dammit. Please stop. You don't like him! He's an ass. Who smokes. Who probably screws a different girl each week.

Steve was fast asleep in his bed, I sat in the beanbag and tried to stop thinking about Eddie.. stupid man.. god what is wrong with me?

End of chapter

Word count: 952

A little more heart felt and steam in here, hope you enjoyed