16. Finally

"Please dammit!" Eddie yelled and I just stared at him, "You will not lose me."

The rain was still pouring, "You're gonna get sick, go inside Eddie." I said and he shook his head, "Go. Inside."

"No."

"Fine then I'll go inside." I walked toward my trailer and he grabbed my hand, he dragged me to his trailer, he wasn't giving up, "Dude, I can't tell you!"

He grabbed towels from his bathroom and handed them to me, "Fine, go take a shower at least." He said and sat on the couch,

"Fine!" I scoffed

"Fine."

Dickhead. I walked into his bathroom and took my clothes off and got into the shower tub, I turned the water on warm so I could warm up, it was really cold outside, we stood outside arguing for probably 30 minutes.

Shit was annoying, he can't take the answer no, I can't tell him.. but we're so involved in each other's lives and we can't leave each other alone... I almost have to.

I have to. Maybe not now but when he's calmed down, my shower was gonna be long if I had to wait until he was calmed down.

The door opened, "Eddie? I said and next thing I new he was in the shower with me, "hey.." I said quietly..

Tw: smut ;)

"I'm sorry.." he said and I just looked at him, "I shouldn't have pried, I know he died.. I'm sorry."

I looked down and looked back up really quickly, I forgot we were in the shower, my face turned red almost immediately, "I.."

He grabbed both sides of my faces and smashed his lips into mine, he was kissing me so passionately, like he was outside, "Sloane.." he moaned into my mouth, "I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"I don't care, just, do me." I moaned and he smiled, he kissed down my neck and to my nipple, he sucked on it and then went to the other one, I moaned loudly and he smiled against my breast, "Eddie.. more, please." I said and he kissed down my stomach and back up to my neck.

"How you wanna do this princess? Me pick you up?" He said into my neck, before I could answer, he picked me up, "Too slow, princess, I need you now." He pressed my back against the wall and looked at me, he looked down and rubbed my clit while he held me up with one hand, he kissed me and eventually held me up by my ass with both his hands, he inserted himself into me, his long hard member.. god damn, I missed this, he kissed me hard while going in and out of me, we both moaned into each other's mouths, he was going faster so he was about to cum, "You close?" He asked and I moaned yes into his mouth, he pumped his extremely hard cock in and out of me, he moaned in my mouth softly and I could feel him release into me, he kept going until I came and he could tell I did by the quivers of my legs and the way I moaned.

He put me down after pulling out of me and looked at me, "You're absolutely gorgeous." He kissed me deeply and got out of the shower, "come into my room when you're done. Only bring a towel." He said and we both laughed, he makes it so hard to be mad at him.

~~~~

I was half laying on him, we were both still naked under his covers, he had his arm around me and I stroked up and down his chest, "Promise me, I won't lose you." I said and he held me a little tighter.

"Physically or emotionally?" He asked quietly

We were both being quiet despite the rain being loud outside, it was a storm.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Something's with my uncle has come up, he might need me to go with him for a while, I don't know for sure though." He said and I looked at him, "I didn't find out until today. I'm sorry."

I just leaned into him more, I don't want him to leave... I can't lose him. "Go if you need to."

He could tell I was upset and just held me a bit tighter, please don't leave.. that's all that was going through my head. Please don't go.. "Eddie.."

"Yeah?.."

"Russians killed my dad. He was trying to shut down one of their machines and the machine.. exploded, he sacrificed himself." That's all I could get out, "It sounds crazy and insane, but the mall didn't burn down. It wasn't a fire.." I looked at him and he was already looking at me, "If you don't believe me I completely understand, because it sounds insane to me too-"

He kissed me and stopped, "I believe you.." he said and I laid back down and his heart was beating heavier, it sounded like it was going to explode.

~~~~

I woke up and looked around, the clocks were blinking, his alarm didn't go off, I looked at his watch on the nightstand and it was 9 am, shit, late for school.

I got dressed and woke him up, I looked out the window and Max's bike was gone, good, hopefully she wasn't late.

How am I gonna tell her where I was.

END OF CHAPTER

WORD COUNT: 902

Hope you liked :) <3