20. Here we go

I sat in my trailer looking out the window because Eddie had just brought Chrissy Cunningham home, I can't believe he's already with another girl.

"What are you doing?" Max asked and I jumped, "Why are you stalking him?"

"I'm not. He brought Chrissy Cunningham home." I said and looked out the window again,

'Two..'

The lights started flickering really fast.. what the hell.. I looked at his trailer and the same thing was happening.

I heard a scream and Eddie ran out his trailer and into his van, I ran out, "Eddie!" I yelled after him as he drove away, he didn't stop..

Max came outside and I walked over to her, she froze when she looked inside Eddie's trailer.. Chrissy Cunningham.. dead.. eyes gone, bones snapped. What the hell.. it can't be.. the mind flayer, he couldn't do that.. could he?

Eddie certainly couldn't do that..

~~~~

Part of me really missed Eddie.. as soon as I find him.. I have to tell him, I can't stand not.. being with him, even though he's convicted of murder, which I don't believe, I just have to tell him.

~~~~

I was with Steve, Dustin, Max, and Robin when we were looking for Eddie, we went to some drug dealers house,

Steve was poking the boat, "If he was in there he would've came out by n-" before Dustin could finish, Eddie came out of the boat with a broken bottle, pinning Steve against the wall and the bottle to his neck, "Eddie!" Dustin yelled, "It's Steve, you know Steve, we like Steve! Don't hurt him."

Eddie was panicked and wasn't looking at anything else, "Eddie.." I said and he looked at me, he dropped the bottle and grabbed me, he hugged me and I hugged him back, "I'm sorry.." I said and he just hugged me tightly.

~~~

Eddie explained that Chrissy was having like a seizure episode, her eyes were rolling back and she suddenly shot up and all over bones cracked and she didn't have eyes. Mind flayer can't posses people like that can he?

They explained all the demogorgan stuff and Eleven stuff to him, he just seemed in shock, they all went to go get him some food and water, he seemed hungry, while I stayed behind.. Wonder how this is gonna go.

He just looked at me, "So.." I said

"What."

"Okay don't take a tone with me.." I said, "I've been meaning to talk to you.. a month ago when I didn't want to talk to you. I'm sorry." He just looked at me, I stood up and he did too, "Eddie.."

He walked closer and grabbed my face and kissed me, he fought for dominance over my tongue and I let him take it, so willingly, he backed me up against the wall and passionately kissed me harder, "Sloane." He said and looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so mean. I'm so sor-" he cut me off by kissing me again.

"I don't care, I shouldn't have left, I should've told my uncle no. I'll never leave again." He said while holding my face.

Tears were streaming down my face and I just looked at him, "Eddie.." he wiped my tears and.. here we go, "Eddie.. I love you."

He just looked at me, oh no.. was he not..

"I love you too, Sloane." He kissed me and we both smiled while kissing.

I like this feeling. Finally being able to kiss him.. without any guilt or anything..

As we were kissing someone coughed and we looked, it was the rest from earlier and we just kinda stood there.

"I knew it!" Dustin yelled and we all laughed.

END OF CHAPTER

WORD COUNT: 617

Hiii so the please read this because the next chapter is going to be in the summer, Eddie was found not guilty for the murders, it's summer and Eddie and Sloane are together, the book will be ending soon but- I will be starting another Eddie book, so I hope you enjoyed this so far :))