9. Gone

I burst through the door and called out for my dad and El, I haven't been able to find anyone for the past 2 days.

~~~~~

My dad had disappeared.. so did Eleven, I've been home for days.. he told me it was a business trip but I was worried, I haven't heard from Steve or Robin either. I tried all the Nerds house but they weren't there either, Dustin and Mikes mom's said they were spending the night at Wills but Wills mom isn't at her house, neither are Nancy and Johnathan.. I already knew what was happening.. IT was happening again, but how?

Shit..

I took my bike and biked to the trailer park, maybe he's still here..

After getting there, I looked around and saw Eddie outside of one of the trailers, I walked up to him, "Hey, Hopper Jr."

"Munson.." I said and my voice cracked because I was about to cry, "I don't know where anyone is."

He whipped his head to look at me and softened his look, "What do you mean?"

"My dad, the kids, Steve and Robin, i don't know where they are." I said weepishly, "They're gone, and I'm alone in my house and I-"

He hugged me, "Shhh," he said and held me, "It's okay, have you called the cops?"

"I can't.." I said, "It's more complicated than you think and I can't tell you because it'll put you in danger and I can't have you disappear too."

"I won't disappear, Hop." He said "You can tell me or don't, I'll be here for you. Stay here until they get back, my uncle won't care, he's barely here anyways."

"Thank you." I sniffled.

"Awe are you snotting on me?!" He said and we both laughed, he let go of me, "You should know by now we can't stay mad at each other."

I smiled and he walked me inside, I didn't bring any clothes or anything.. but I can't go back to the house, what if something's there.. someone.

~~~

'Do it! Turn the keys!'

Screaming.. blood..

I gasped loudly as I woke up and looked around, Eddie walked into his room in a hurry, "What's wrong?" I started crying and he sat on his bed and held me,

"I saw people dying, people I cared about, dying," I cried, "What if they don't come back.."

"They will, your dad, the kids, your friends, they will I promise." He hugged me and kissed my forehead, "Try to get some sleep." He said and sat in a chair, "I'll stay here if you need me."

I nodded and covered myself back up with blankets, please don't let that dream be real. I drifted asleep and heard voices, 'Two, save them, you can save them.'

Two was my lucky number, weird, who am I saving? It's just a dream, don't worry.

~~~

"Happy birthday to you," Eddie started singing and I laughed while some tears went down my face

My dad, my friends, Eleven, the kids, weren't here to see my 18th birthday.

"Happy birthday, Hoppy J." He said and I smiled slightly, he set down a cake, "I tried my best but I'm not the best baker. So if you die, I'm sorry." He laughed and so did I. He kissed my head and I blew out the candles on the cake. It wasn't ideal.. but I had him.

~~~

3 days. 3 fucking days.

Eddie decided to take me to the fair to try and distract me and as a birthday gift. I still haven't told him, I can't, it'll put him in danger or he'll think I'm crazy, he'll probably just think I'm crazy, 'hey this big demon thing is responsible for will going missing that 1 year and as well as Barb, and there were dogs that look just like this big demon that terrorized us and now I think the big demon thing is back.'

Yeah, he'll call me crazy.

We were on the Farris wheel and I saw Mikes parents and sister below us, I looked at Eddie, I feel bad for Mikes parents.. they don't know half the shit that goes on, or any of the shit at all.

"It'll be alright." He put his arm around me, we were at the very top and i was looking into the woods and he was looking at the park.. no.. the trees moved.. like almost fall down moved. I started getting panicky, we needed to get off, he noticed my panic, "what's wrong?"

"We need to get off.." I said and he tried to calm me down.

After we got off the ride, I started dragging him near the van, "We need to go. Now." I said and tried to get him to hurry, "Now!" I said in a panic.

He drove us back to his trailer and we got in, I locked the doors and tried to calm down, he can't find out, he'll call me crazy.

After 5 hours he fell asleep, I snuck out and grabbed my bike, it was getting a little bit light out so hopefully he would stay asleep for longer.

I rode my bike to the star court mall, Steve and Robin work there in the ice cream place. I saw flashing lights and cop cars, i quickly got off my bike and ran to Eleven, "Where's dad?" I said and she looked like she didn't know either, Max was covered in blood, i saw Billy Hargrove's body being wheeled away on a gurney. What the hell happened, I saw Joyce and she was crying, me and Eleven walked over to her, "Where's our dad?.." I said softly.

"I'm so sorry girls.." she said, "He didn't make it.."

She hugged Eleven, before she could hug me I dropped to the ground sobbing, "No!" I screamed and cried, the most blood curdling scream.. "No.." Joyce and Eleven got to the ground with me and hugged me.

~~~

He was gone.. he was really gone. I sat at his newly buried grave with no body. "Dad.. I'm sorry. I should've been there, I could've helped." I whispered. I wiped my tears and stood up, "I love you dad.. I'm so sorry."

I started to walk away and Steve looked at me, he put his arm around me as I cried, we had a moving truck with us because I was 18, I didn't have to move with Joyce, I didn't wanna leave Eleven but she had to be relocated, there wasn't a choice. Dad left me money, $40,000 and he did the same for Eleven. I bought one of the trailers in the trailer park, next to Max Mayfield.

I can't believe it. He's really gone.

END OF CHAPTER

WORD COUNT: 1118

Well that's the end of season 3, next chapter I'll be starting at the beginning of the school year then transition to season 4, it might not follow the entire storyline but, just work with me.