Yi Hyun Pov

I came to the place where the murder happened and started searching for the pill,I looked near the bed and saw a green pill.

As I was looking at the pill,I got a call

Yi Hyun- Hyung,I found it

Jeong Gook- I called so you don't waste your time.I just got the test results back.He's clean.

Yi Hyun- Are you sure?

Jeong Gook- Yes. I guess he was infected. I'm not sure if I should go home tonight. If I bare my teeth to my wife,

Yi Hyun- but...

Jeong Gook- she will kick me out.

Yi Hyun- Then what did I just find?

Jeong Gook- A cold remedy,painkiller,multivitamin. It could anything. Quit fooling around and go home and sleep.(He cut the call)

(I left the room and went to my friend)

(Super Rookie Baseball Academy)

(I went inside and saw him vacuuming the floor.I threw a ball at him to get his attention,he turned around and looked at me )

II Ho- Why didn't you play today?

Yi Hyun- Come with me.(We went to a dorm room)

II Ho- Either call or take your calls.I got told off by both sides.

Yi Hyun- Will you let it go? (I said while taking my shoes off)Forgot about that.Take a look at this (I said showing the pill I found in the room )

II Ho- What's that?(He picked up the pill)

Yi Hyun- It's a kind of drug.Do you recognize it?

(He looked at me shocked and threw the pill on the table and shouted)

II Ho- Why give me a drug?

Yi Hyun- Don't get me wrong,Hear me out first.You got kicked out because of drugs.

II Ho- I thought it was an herbal tonic.It was a mistake, How can you call yourself a friend?

Yi Hyun- Stop lying,It was you so you could play baseball better.I know how that feels.

II Ho- Stop bringing that up,It was a long time ago.

Yi Hyun- Yes It was a long time ago.You turned over a new leaf and studied hard.You studied sport physicalogy and computers. (I took the pill and showed to him ) This is really important for me.

(He took the pill and checked it)

II Ho- This isn't a narcotic.

Yi Hyun- How do you know?

II Ho- Do you see the serial number?(I took the pill to see it) Who would invest so much effort in making a narcotic?
Are they making a brand? This was made at a pharmaceutical company. You can find out what is it if you go through the drug database.

Yi Hyun- Can you look into it?

II Ho- Me? When do you need it by?

Yi Hyun- Right Now.(I said while walking to the bed to sleep)
Wake me up when you're done.

(Meanwhile with Seoyeon)

They took me to a place to do my checkup,it was looking like a school,soon Tae Seok came inside the room

Seoyeon- What is this place? It doesn't look like a hospital,Is it a school?

Tae Seok- Someone who's been in contact with a disease that makes you rip people's throats out should be away from people.

Seoyeon- Will I end up being like Lee Jong Tae? (The officer that was treating you looked at you shocked as you acted like you were about to bite her) I'm just kidding. I'm not going to bite.

Tae Seok- You'll end up getting hurt.

Seoyeon- Right,so can you give me a answer?(I hissed and the officer tooked out a little piece of my skin from my wound) I thought you were going to put some ointment on me.What should I do until the results come back?

Tae Seok- Testify.Tell me about what happened today?

Seoyeon- I saw Recruit Lee Jong Tae attack a colleague and I tried to stop him.

Tae Seok- How did Lee Jong Tae look?

Seoyeon- He didn't look well.

Tae Seok- Can you be more specific?

Seoyeon - Both his eyes were cloudy as though they had cataracts and he acted like a beast as he tried to bite me.I shot him twice, but it seems like he didn't feel any pain. Is this similar to rabies?

Tae Seok- It is.

Seoyeon- My Detective boyfriend said that he might been on drugs.

Tae Seok- When someone goes crazy and bites people,the police will believe that it's because drugs.Interpreting it like that makes things easier.

Seoyeon- And from your perspective, an infectious disease is better.

Tae Seok- People will see things as they want to believe. but Aren't you a police officer too?

Seoyeon- We're counterterrorism experts.We just get paid through the National Police Agency.Will Recruit Lee Jong Tae
be okay?

Tae Seok- He's recuperating miraculously. I'll prepare a place for you to rest until the test results come out.

Seoyeon- Wait,Aren't you going to give my phone back?

Tae Seok- I'll bring a phone to your room.(He said and left the room)

Yi Hyun Pov

I was peacefully sleeping when my phone ranged

(Unidentified Caller)

Yi Hyun- Hello?

???- This is all your fault!

The End