Seung Yeong Pov

I was watching the news when i heard someone say

???- Just greens again?

I looked up and saw Seoyeon

Seung Yeong- Seoyeon Are you all right ?

Seoyeon- Yes. I got tested and took some time off.

Seung Yeong- What on earth is going on?Do you know training was suspendend?The training area where Lee Jong Tae freaked out was closed down.

(I showed her my phone)

Seung Yeong- Look at this. It's him, isn't it?

 It's him, isn't it?

Seoyeon- Yes. Wow,he does have some clout.

Seung Yeong- What if something bad happens?If people suddenly start to go mad,There is a cure,isn't there?

Seoyeon- I don't know. I think they're trying to make one.

Seung Yeong- A reporter called me.He offered to pay me if I told him what happened here.

Seoyeon- Me too,Wow,he must've called the whole team.Hey. Don't talk to those people We signed a secrecy declaration,
remember?

Seung Yeong- Right. Are you back on duty?

Seoyeon- No. I'm on paid leave, Six months. I packed my stuff
and dropped by to say hi.

Seung Yeong- You're leaving the dorm?You worked so hard to decorate it.

Seoyeon- It's fine.I got a new place, An apartment(She said excited)

Seung Yeong-With a loan?

Seoyeon- No,Do you remember the evaluation thing I mentioned?

Seung Yeong- Yes (Author note:- obviously he will remember it was his wife dream to get a apartment)

Seoyeon-I got the highest mark,but that is still wasn't enough so I decided to get the newlywed bonus.

Seung Yeong- So...You mean... You were behind on points,so you'll get married?(I asked shocked )

Seoyeon- Yes

Seung Yeong- With whom?

Seoyeon-With my high school boyfriend

(Flashback)

SEOYEON POV

Seoyeon- It's not because I think little of you,My dream was to have a place of my own and I love you,that's why

(the officer from before came a gave me two drinks)

Yi hyun- You lack points?

Seoyeon- Yes,but.... (I stared at him )Yah I love you thats why I'm asking you if you don't want I will go and ask someone else