3rd Person Pov
(In Oh Joo Hyeong House)

Sang Hee was sitting on the sofa while Joo Hyeong shouted

Joo Hyeong- Sang Hee-ahh,Your outside right.We need to talk!We're soulmates!Come On!

Sang Hee- No

Joo Hyeong- Yah,Do you think you can be happy on our own?Everyone knows we had an affair and you're locked up here.You have no money and you'll get fired from the clinic.I am the only one who understands you.Sang Hee,I'll give you money.Okay?

Sang Hee got up and went to the bedroom door.(The bedroom door was closed)

Sang Hee- How much are you going to give me?

(In the apartment gym)

Everyone was already there for the meeting.

So Yoon- Annyeonghaseyo!I'm the wife of laywer Gook Hae-Sung,Unit 602.If you have legal problems,please call this number.

She gave everyone her  business cards
Jeong Gook took Yi Hyun aside

Jeong Gook- He says he knows nothing about the drugs.He got all upset saying he doesn't use steroids.

( They both at the looking at the gym  trainer)

So Yoon gave the cards and went and sat beside Hyun Kyung

So Yoon- Is this meeting only for our building?

Hyun Kyung- Just the units that end with 1 and 2.Looks like we are meeting separately.

Ji Soo came online to start the meeting

Ji Soo- Dear residents of seyang forest Le Ciel.Due to the dangers of additional infectious in the complex,the entire complex will be in cohort isolation for one week.

Soo Min- I don't even like here!Am I locked up too?

Ji Soo- We will compensate for all damages caused by the lock down until we can manage all the infected.We will make sure you won't suffer any inconvenience,so please wait till then and if you need anything else,discuss it among the residents and let us know.This will be all.

(All the residents starting shouting as the call got disconnected. Yeon OK got up and went to the center of the room)

Yeon Ok- I'm sure all of you  are shocked but I belive that we as the residents of Seyang Forest Le Ciel can remain calm and overcome this crisis.

(They all starting shouting again)

Yeon Ok- I can't hear you if you all talk at the same time.I will give you a chance to speak in turn.

(The old man started talking first)

Hak Je- Is it because of someone getting infected yesterday?Then they should separate those who were in contact!I've never seen that person.

So Yoon- The lady from Unit 302 bumped into the lady from Unit 601 and fell.Didn't you hear about it?

(The man turned back in shock)

Hak Je- Really?

Yeon Ok- It seems your family hasn't had any proper conversations.

Hyun Kyung- By the way,If it is contagious then we shouldn't gather like this,right?

Yeon Ok- You watched the announcement.It doesn't spread through the air so don't worry.

Soo Min- But what happens,If someone infected is here and tries to bite us?Will all of us gathered up in this small place we will all bite and kill eachother

(Dong Hyun secretly records the meeting)

Yeon Ok- Honesty,I don't think there are any more infected people in our building.Everyones sophisticated and thankfully we have detective here.

(Everyone turns to Yi Hyun as he comes to the centre,he cleared his throat before speaking)

Yi Hyun- These are the symptoms that show before the disease occurs.

They feel extreme thirst and the pupils get smaller,making the eyes look white and they also show compulsive behaviours like hitting the wall when they're alone in an empty space.Please meet other in a group of two or more and try to keep the doors open.If you see suspicious behaviour ask for help right away.

Hyun Kyung- I stay alone,how can I stay in groups?

Yi Hyun- It's one week. You need to endure this for one week!

THE END