Yi Hyun Pov

We were going to the dormitiary

Jeong Guk- What is this place?Is it an army base?Why are we here?

Yi Hyun- This is where Seoyeon is.

Jeong Guk- Then you should've dropped me off earlier!I have rices cakes to hand out.

(A military officer came and gave Han Tae Seok a gun)

Tae Seok-Should I get one for you?

(I saw a flash generade in the officers hand)

Yi Hyun- I'll take that.

(He quickly gave me the generade as I drove inside)

Third person Pov

(Han Tae Seok and Yi Hyun ran inside,as soon as Seoyeon saw that Seyung was inside she ran toward the truck,but was stopped by Ji soo)

Seoyeon- I need to get Seyung Young out.

Ji soo-What?

Seoyeon- He was fine a few minutes ago.

(She went and pushed the officers who were trying to close the doors and opened the door,She took the stick from the officers and blocked the zombies but they all were coming at her,She pushed the zombies harder and grabbed Seyung as zombies kept coming at her.She was pushed inside,as the officers closed the truck doors.As they closed the doors,Yi Hyun came from behind and pushed the officers and opened the door,he went inside and grabbed Seoyeon while Seoyeon grabbed Seyung.He pushed Seyung and Seoyeon out of the truck and Throwed the flash gerenade inside the truck.Seoyeon was seeing Seyung shocked)

Yi Hyun Pov

I quickly went to Seoyeon

Yi Hyun- Are you okay?

Seoyeon- Hyun,How did you get here?

Yi Hyun- I'm glad I made it in time.

(We just stared at each other for a while)

Seoyeon Pov

I was checking Seyung eyes

Seoyeon- Open your mouth.

Seyung- I'm Sorry. I don't even understand why I did that.I guess I wanted to do something because just dying sounded unfair

Seoyeon- Did something happen inside?(I asked while checking his wound)

Seyung- When I went in all of them were totally crazy.

Seoyeon- I saw them too.

Seyung- Seoyeon,What If I become one of them?My wife and my kids what will happen to them.

(I left after talking with him for awhile and Ji soo nim Standing outside)

Seoyeon-I'm disappointed in you.

Ji soo-Ms Kim, Five of my colleagues got infected trying to take care of them.What more can we do?

(I did not say anything and just left)

Yi Hyun Pov

As Seoyeon left to talk with Seyung Young,I stayed with Han Tae Seok

Tae Seok- How did you know a flash grenade would work?

Yi Hyun- The soldiers wouldn't carry them unless they worked.They are here to surveil the infected,not to stop terrorist attacks.

Tae Seok- A number of the infected tried to escape the facility once.That's when we found out.

Yi Hyun- So you're just locking them up there and waiting for them to die?

Tae Seok- What else could we do then?They are not rational.They are only loooking for fresh blood.Should we give them living humans for every meal?

Yi Hyun-But they are still alive.We must hold out somehow.

Tae Seok-We are holding out now.We are protecting patients who show mild symptoms and we're isolating patients who show severe symptoms.

Yi Hyun- Look Mr Han,What if your family was in there?Let's be honest.You consider them monsters.You have no problem shooting them if them come at you.

Tae Seok- Do you know what we learned from COVID-19?

Yi Hyun-The importance of washing hands?

Tae Seok- Getting by is more important than a few people biting and killing each other.I'm trying my best to survive this,so I can protect my family.

Seoyeon Pov

I went were the trucks were there and saw Han Tae Seok and Yi Hyun talking

Seoyeon- How much longer will you keep running this operation in secret?Disclose everything to the public and we need to discuss and decide on how to treat the infected.

Tae Seok- We will.The press already got wind of this.

Seoyeon- Do it quickly or I'll expose you.

(I said and left)

Yi Hyun Pov

Yi Hyun- let's not cross paths if we can help it.

(I went a truck door and banged it,the zombies inside made noise)

Yi Hyun- There are still holding out too.With everything they got

(I went with Seoyeon,We both arrived at the apartment parking area,I looked at her scrach on her hand she noticed me looking at her wound,I looked away)

Seoyeon- I've been saving up dollars in a separate account.I already planned my itinerary for my trip.I can't believe this.

(I lend my hand to her)

Yi Hyun- Give me your hand

(She showed me her hand)

Yi Hyun- Hey,it's almost healed

(I looked for a ointment)

Yi Hyun- This will sting

(I applied the ointment on her strach and bandged it)

Seoyeon- Is it okay that I'm the only one who's getting better?

Yi Hyun- Hey,it's a relief that you're getting better at least.I'm sure they'll develop medicine and vaccines for this soon.So let get through this together (I held her hand and she finally smiled)

Authors note

Sorry Its a short update.

The End