Third Person Pov

Soo Min- I'm so disappointed.Hey,I'm your only brother.You can't you lend me 150,000 dollars?

You can't  you lend me 150,000 dollars?

Hyun Kyung-I have no money.

Soo Min- See?I know that's just a lie

Soo Min- See?I know that's just a lie.You know how much this apartment costs.Hey you hit the jackpot

Hyun Kyung- Are they doing construction outside?

Soo Min-Or should we just move in here?It would be great if my kids could study in a house like this.Hey,you have a lot of rooms here.My kids can take a room each and let's be honest.
Living alone will be lonely for you.You've heard how some people die alone,right?

Hyun Kyung- That's why I have a newspaper subscription.So everyone will know once I'm dead!

Soo Min- Be honest with me.You lived here with the deposit from dad and thanks to that,you won this unit.

Hyun Kyun- Oppa,you got your inheritance too!You got your cash and land!

Soo Min-I got mine ten years ago.Do you know inflation?

(There was an announcement)

Hyun Kyun- Be Quiet

Yeon OK-Hello residents of Building 101.This is the resident representive from unit 1202.I'm sure you are confused about the noise around the apartment.Our apartment is completely sealed off from the outside.The authorities have something to tell us regarding the mad person disease.There will be a resident meeting in the basement gym at 5pm.

(She turned on the news)

Reporter-The authorities have acknowledged the existence of the mad person disease.Along with three nursing home and two homeless shelters,An apartment complex in Seyang were put into quarantine as well due to the infection of the mad person disease.

Hyun Kyun- Was it like that on your way in?

Soo Min- Yes,I thought it was construction.

Reporter- As of now,the number of quarantined facilities has reached six.To prevent any additional spread of the disease,it was inevitable to make this decision.The government assured the public that they would hold diagnostic tests and devise a plan to stop the disease from spreading.