Seoyeon Pov

I went to the basement car parking and kicked the shetter after a few seconds it opened. Han Tae Seok came in

Seoyeon- The kids were at school and you stopped the school buses from coming in.You wanted a lockdown without kids,right?

Tae Seok- It looks better that way.

Seoyeon- There's a kid who didn't go to school,Let her out.You can do that al least,right?

Tae Seok- Park Iseul,We're testing her parents.They have a high risk of infection.

Seoyeon- Are you sure?

Tae Seok- I'm sure they took the drug to stay awake because delivery work is tough.They're telling their daughter that they look her and miss her, right?It's no use. You never know how people can change in time of crisis.

Seoyeon- Lieutenant Colonel,You can talk about your pessimistic views to someone else.So What?

Tae Seok- I'm saying it's better for Iseul to be here with a good guardian.We don't know..... what will happen outside.

(I stare at him)

*Back to the meeting*

3rd Person pov

Soo Min- Mr Police Officer,I think I'll be able to jump over the walls outside.Will I be punished if I jump over it?

Yi hyun- Well,the reporters would love seeing that at least. If you're lucky,you might end up on the evening news.

Soo Min- I see.

Hak Je- What about food?Do we eat on our own?

Yeon Ok- We'll give you boxed lunches starting tomorrow.Do you have enough food for dinner?

So Yoon- But where are the Management office people?

Yeon Ok- We got isolated at 9:30 am but no one came to work by then and the person on night duty is at the other meeting.Absolutely ridiculous!

Hak Je- What!Then the other buildings are having a meeting without us?

Yeon Ok- The first infected came from our building so they're scared.They are abandoning their responsibilities.

(Seoyeon walks inside and stands beside Yi Hyun. Yi Hyun holds her hand.)

So Yoon- Then we have no one  from the Management office here?

*Yeon Ok glance around and see's a lady cleaning the glass*

Yeon Ok- We don't

*Seoyeon points at the cleaning lady but gets ignored*

Yeon Ok-Something unfathomable has happened.

Seoyeon- But she is right there.  

*Everyone looks at the cleaning lady but Yeon Ok ignores her again and continues talking*