Seoyeon pov

Seoyeon- Where are you,I'll be there now.

(I went to the Sou camp and took him where they took me)

Seoyeon- You'll be fine,Look at me I'm fine.Just go get tested today and you'll be fine once you get some rest.I'll tell your wife that you're not having an affair.

Seyung-I'm scared now that I think I might die.

Seoyeon- You're not going to die.You weren't bitten.Look at me.This is nothing,Hey just go get tested today and get the result,That's it.I'll ask him if you can get extra points too.

(He did not tell anything and just stared outside the window)

Seoyeon- You're not thirsty,right?

(We arrived and a guard came to us I gave her the card that Han Tae Seok gave me,She looked at me that at Seyung)

Seoyeon- There's one more patient.

(I drove the car inside and we were sitting in a room,they gave seyung a sheild and handcuffs)

Ji soo- Show me your wound please. Are you sure you were scratched? It looks like a knife cut and recently too.

Seyung- I wish that was the case.

Seoyeon- Even my wound won't heal quickly.

Ji soo- From the looks of it,this might not be serious.I'll run some tests.

Seoyeon- Does it look different if there's a problem?

Ji soo- The color.The area around the cut turns reddish black.Stay here until the tests are done.

Seyung- Aren't you going to undo these?

(She took the handcuffs off from one hand and tied the other one to the table)

Ji soo- Is this enough for you to move around?Tell me if you're thirsty.Ms.Kim come with me.

Seoyeon- I told you.Everything will be okay.I'll be back after I get some blood drawn. (I said and went to the room where the military girl asked me to come)

Seyung Pov

Ater Seoyeon left I just looked at my handed and closed my eyes

Seyung- It's okay,Nothing's going to happen.I'm just going to make some money and go.It'll be okay.

I took of the sheild they made me wear

Seoyeon Pov

She started drawing my blood

Ji soo- If somethings like this happens again,tell me in advance.I don't want to be surprised.

Seoyeon- Okay,Can you open my bag?

(She opened my bag and there was a ricecake box,she looked at me)

Seoyeon- I'm being nice to someone I don't like.

(She opened the box and eat the rice cakes)

Seoyeon-Our recruit,the one that was bitten by Lee Jong Tae.I heard he wasn't doing well.Even his family's requests for visitations were rejected.

Ji soo- When you've been bitten,you get infected no matter what.Your condition worsens and you'll spend less time in a lucid state.You never know when they'll feel thirsty and go after humans,so they can't have any visitors.

Seoyeon- What about a treatment?

Ji soo- There aren't any right now.When it gets worse,they're always thirsty.They lose their mind and attack whenever they see humans.The only thing we can do right now is slow down the process before they reach that point.