.1.

Warning⚠️ mature content.

Suho was seen smoking a cigarette in his hand, his gaze was seen staring at the television in front of him which was broadcasting about the arrest of a child murder suspect from the prime minister of Korea. Not long after, a laugh was heard from behind.

"The fate of the child is really unfortunate" Jungkook looks closer to Suho who is staring at the television screen which looks like he is starting to ask for an ad.

"It's quite a pity why did he have to be there when you were executing that kid"

" Hahaha .. but with him there I can make an alibi if he is the suspect " the man who was staring at the television screen now turned to the man next to him .

"You're right, we don't have to look for anyone else to be a scapegoat"

...

Namjoon can't resist because now his hands are visible in the handcuffs and his eyes are covered by a black cloth that makes him unable to look around him.

At that time he should not have gone alone into the forest when his dog's leash slipped from his hand and made him inevitably have to chase him there.

Unfortunately, namjoon was separated from the group while climbing the mountain

***

Flash back

"Rapmon..."

"Rapmon"

"Rapmonie"

"Honey, come here, where are you going, don't scare me," shouted Namjoon, brushing aside the tree branches that were blocking his path, he didn't even care if he had now gone far from his group.

When entering the forest deeper namjoon can hear the sound of his dog howling getting louder, without any warning namjoon immediately ran as hard as he could to the sound of his dog afraid that rapmon was now in danger.

And when namjoon came out from behind the big tree his eyes could see that now rapmon was covered in blood and his body was stabbed into a tree not far from where he was standing now.

His legs felt very weak even his face looked pale when his gaze was now fixed on Rapmon again.

"Hello sweet child are you lost here" said a man who was carrying a knife in his hand.

Namjoon can see five men in black clothes now not far from where they are, each of them carrying a sharp weapon in his hand.  And what's behind them?

The dismembered human body ?

What dream did he have last night, Namjoon saw all this.

"Don't run baby" Namjoon's neck suddenly stiffened when there was a sharp object on his neck.

" Do we need to get acquainted first dear or not?But what should we do with a sweet man like you now?" The man laughed when he felt the body in front of him start to shake .

" stop playing jungkook just execute the man " namjoon can see a man who looks not too tall than him start to grin when looking into his eyes .

"I have a good idea than to kill him here we better make him a suspect"

"It's up to you"

"Looks like we need to get acquainted first. I'm Jeon Jungkook and that guy was jimin, to be precise, Park jimin is my lover, remember our names are sweet, who knows later you want revenge but it seems impossible"

No, it doesn't matter why his life is like this instead of him living but being tortured is better off dead so with shaking hands namjoon held Jungkook's hand who was holding his gun.

" He wants to die ? It's not that easy " said jimin who was not far from them , his hand was seen pulling the knife that was used to kill the dog earlier.

" I'm sure he's not alone here so look for his friends and do not forget to kill them all " jimin was seen giving directions to his subordinates who were there .

*****

Namjoon is even tired of crying his eyes look puffy but Jungkook doesn't like him in the slightest he don't know how long he was there but what namjoon wanted was to get out of there quickly but unfortunately his hands and feet were tied to a tree and made him unable to move a bit.

The sun was seen above namjoon's head, he could see one by one his friends were dragged by force, even their cries filled his eardrums.

"You have to see when they are killed" said jimin approaching namjoon who looks back crying and is trying to close his eyes again.

" no....please let them go"

"One"

There was a groan of pain from one of Namjoon's friends when a knife stabbed his heart.

" Two , three " namjoon can hear the sound of a gun whose bullet is now lodged in his friend 's head until it shatters.

His eyes could no longer see but unfortunately they didn't let namjoon close his eyes in the slightest.

"Four, five, six" namjoon had even forgotten how much they had counted.

"Stop..stop.."

****

"Let's get out, don't just sit there, we will arrive soon and welcome to hell." Said one of the men who pulled namjoon out of the plane and now his body was like being thrown into a car.

I don't know how long it took namjoon but when the car arrived at a building the cloth that covered namjoon's eyes was now opened, the hairs on his neck stood up when he saw two fully armed people standing in front of the door and namjoon could interpret that they were the police guarding this place .

The building that looks gloomy because it is painted in black is added to the atmosphere there which is quite tense because there are many trees that make it even more frightening.

" Don't expect you to get out of here because whoever goes here he will never be able to come home again " whispered a policeman in Namjoon's ear.

" Come on take him inside" said one of them .

When entering Namjoon can see that many prisoners stare at him, some even tease him with vulgar words, but not infrequently they say harsh words to him.

Tbc