.4.

" Stop playing around and take the key home " someone shouted from behind the phone that made yoongi 's ears feel numb.

"Dad stop screaming you want to have a heart attack?"

"You disobedient son, you pray for father to die"

"Father your too dramatic" said yoongi while rolling his eyes.

"Don't do that"

"What?"

"You're mocking dad over there?"

"Dad here has CCTV here, where is it?" Yoongi seems to be turning his body in all directions

"Stupid child"

"Haha.. relax, okay, I'm still trying to find it"

"It's been almost a month"

Yoongi who felt embarrassed chose to turn off the phone unilaterally and then threw the object on the bed, "what is that uncle?"

"Yeah, who else likes to nag?"

"Hahaha.. have you found the place where grandpa kept the key?"

" No , the map that the old man gave is not very specific . Maybe it's in one of the cells but which one ? You have to go around every cell " yoongi looks complaining about this his father ridiculously tells him to look for his grandfather's basement key .  even though there is the easiest way to open it maybe by putting a bomb there but grandpa won't allow it to do so.

****

Namjoon stares at the food that is now in front of his eyes, only rice and kimchi are they joking?  Even though namjoon had worked all day until his hands were red but this was all he got this. Unfair.

Namjoon can even see other people have food that is delicious enough to make his mouth almost drooling.

"This is for you" won-shi is seen putting some of his food on Namjoon's plate.

"Uh"

"We're friends here, so it's appropriate that we share food"

Namjoon looked at a piece of chicken that was now on the plate " where did you get this from ? " asked namjoon a little surprised because they should get the same food right?

" He got it from another prisoner" said Ji-Sung who made Won-shi laugh until he had to cover his mouth.

"Uhh"

" He's a little crazy , but you do not try to imitate this behavior" namjoon looks furrowed his brows wondering what did Won-shi do?

" He just sucked a prisoner's penis and got money" Ji-Sung whispered right in Namjoon's ear making him almost vomit the food that is now in his mouth .  No wonder won-shi was seen not around him.

" What did you say to namjoon ? " Won - shi said , his eyes narrowed when he saw Namjoon 's face was a little pale .

" I'm telling him the truth " Ji - Sung looks shrug not wanting to continue their discussion.

This is crazy .  What's with humans in this year?  Why is everything so contrary to what he had in mind.

"Let's eat, after this we will see an exciting show"

*****

" Yoongi your eyes will pop out , don't keep looking at him like that " taehyung elbowed yoongi shoulder who is now next to him .

" He 's interesting , I like it " said yoongi without looking at namjoon he could see that the young man was a little awkward and thought he was funny.

"Your taste seems to be declining," now Hoseok spoke up.

"No problem, the important thing is I can get him"

" Btw we have to decide which room we are going to dig for tonight ? " Finally hoseok changed the direction of their conversation making yoongi have to stop staring at namjoon .

" I'm still studying the map that my father gave me , you know yourself " yoongi looks a little frustrated he has been in prison for more than a month but has not found the place he is looking for.

"I don't understand Grandpa, why did he bury the key here?"

"Yes, I don't know, but before that, exercise is fun."

"Ah, you really like killing people," Taehyung said, laughing.

This is actually not a difficult thing for yoongi but for now he just wants to play around before this mission is finished.

*****

Namjoon seems to choose to sit under a tree after lunch a little thinking about when he can leave this place in 10 years or 20 years and can't imagine that he will die in this place.

How can namjoon taking revenge on Jungkook if he just can't get out of here.

''I don't like seeing a face like this''

Deg

Namjoon didn't want to see who was sitting next to him, that certainly wasn't the voice of his two friends.

"Sorry sir" Namjoon said choosing to look down and even looked like he was going to leave but his hands were blocked, making namjoon sit back down again.

" Who told you to leave ? " Namjoon was very scared when he heard his voice alone.

"Sorry"

Yoongi seen pulling namjoon closer to him even namjoon can feel if the man beside him is now trying to sniff the intersection of his neck.  namjoon wanted to run away but the fear made namjoon stay in place.

Won-shi and Ji-sung look at what is happening now and can't do anything to help namjoon there.

"How is it?" Won-shi asked who looked very worried for namjoon's safety..

Ji - Sung seems to shake his head resignedly he also does not know what to do now.

"Just pray that yoongi won't kill namjoon later" it's no secret that yoongi and his gang like to find new people who go to prison.  If the person is attractive they will make it a toy when they are bored they will kill it.

Even the wardens who were in prison didn't seem to care if someone died because they would dump their bodies in the forest.

If outsiders asked them they would say that the prisoner died of illness.  After all, no one wanted to bring the corpse from the island because the transportation cost was very expensive.

******

" You are now mine " said yoongi who was now kissing namjoon's neck to leave a mark there .

His whole body felt so tense that even Namjoon found it hard to breathe.

In silence, namjoon cried even when the man left, namjoon was still crying.

Asshole

Namjoon feels that his body is dirty from being touched by a man like this.

Tbc

Sorry for mistakes
I hope you all like it.
Comment and vote
Take care ❤
Bye ❤

💜Happy 9th bts anniversary 💜