.9.

bored...

bored...

bored...

the words that namjoon kept muttering when he was alone in yoongi's apartment which he thought was quite large, since one week he was in the house. there was nothing he could do but stare out the window.

Hr once thought of escaping through the balcony using whatever was in the house, for example a blanket that he could use as a rope, but that would not be possible because what happened before his feet touched the ground was that he had flown away in the wind.

namjoon predicts that yoongi's apartment is on the top floor, and finally he doesn't want to imagine the risk he will take later.

namjoon misses his two friends who are in prison they both treat him better than yoongi at this time

it's just a matter of time until yoongi throws him into the street.

can't cook and can only destroy things in the house. what does yoongi want from him?

his heart ached for a moment when the image of his friends died one by one in front of his eyes.

Jungkook .. the name of the man who always namjoon remember until now, the man who has ruined his life like this.

"There's nothing you can do but sleep?" namjoon glanced at yoongi who was now sitting not far from his position.

namjoon is a little annoyed when he sees yoongi, why is that man always puaong during mealtime

this afternoon?

as usual yoongi will bring lunch and ends with namjoon who is awkward when he has to eat with yoongi.

"You think alone, I can't even do housework and destroy your things more often" whatever, namjoon doesn't care if yoongi will be angry with him.

"You've destroyed more than 10 furniture in one week, don't forget to pay for it' stretched his stiff muscles after staring at the laptop for half a day.

"I don't even have money for pay for it"

"but you can pay for it with other things" namjoon frowned slightly squinting at yoongi, what he said, really annoying indeed.

what's more when yoongi's gaze is now staring at his body.

***

this is the first time namjoon out of the apartment after a week's of being cooped up there, enjoying the cotton candy in his left hand with a bit of difficulty because namjoon wanted to pinch the cotton candy with his hands. but, his right hand is being held by yoongi.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" yoongi stopped his steps slightly glancing at namjoon who was next to him, a little confused when namjoon stuck the cotton candy in his hand right in front of his face.

"I don't like cotton candy"

"Basic " namjoon pouted yoongi a little, because that's not what he meant.
" I can't eat this cotton candy comfortably"

"what's so hard just you bite and the problem is solved"

"I want to pinch cotton candy with my hands, look" Namjoon pointed at his right hand which was in Yoongi's grip from the start they left the apartment.

"continue?"

"can you let go of your hand" namjoon was annoyed to have to explain it to yoongi ----you are insensitive

yoongi just answered with a mumble, ignoring namjoon. "obnoxious bastard"

" finish quickly, I will treat you to another "

"please don't take me to expensive places"

"I don't have money to pay for it later. Looks like I'll try to find work so that I can immediately pay my debt to you"

"No one would want to hire fugitives like you, instead they would send you to prison again". yoongi didn't say anything wrong, indeed namjoon is now a fugitive, he didn't say anything wrong? yoongi repeated in his heart.

namjoon dropped the cotton candy in his hand suddenly tears rolled down his cheeks, raised his head while looking at yoongi.

namjoon's left hand clenched as if holding something even his breath was a little out of breath, "I'm not a fugitive"

"But the truth is, didn't you go to jail for murder?" instead of calming yoongi it made the atmosphere even more uncomfortable between the two of them.

"But I'm not a killer, I'm just someone's trap"

"who "

namjoon immediately silenced himself confused what to do now, Jungkook's name seemed to be stuck in his throat at this time what happened next was namjoon who cried even louder.

looks struggling to let go of yoongi's grip on his hand, many passersby are looking at them with curious eyes but no one cares and approaches them.

finally yoongi decided to carry namjoon. "Shut up, we've become the center of attention because of you"

decided to go back to the apartment and maybe ask taehyung to bring food, it's a bit of a hassle but rather than continue like this.

after arriving at yoongi's apartment dropped namjoon on the sofa, his eyes even looked like they were still crying.

"What keeps you locked me up here?"

"Nothing, I just need someone as my pet"

***

taehyung came with two packs of food in his hand a little nagging because yoongi had disrupted his game playing.

even though yoongi can buy his own food instead of telling him to do things like this, the corner of his eye can see namjoon who is now huddled in the corner of the sofa his body looks vibrating and even looks a little whining.

what is yoongi doing?

''Finally you came ''

"I think" Taehyung brought the food to the dining table and forgot a little about what he saw today.

"This doesn't seem to work, namjoon looks depressed with me" yoongi wipes his face with both hands, confused about what he's been doing lately.

"It's better if you just let him go, rather than being held him here it's useless" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and looked at Namjoon indifferently.

Tbc