.7.

namjoon really feels that his life is on the threshold because yoongi continues to treat him arbitrarily , even now namjoon has to live in the same cell with yoongi .

the rustling sound of the rain is deafening, namjoon hates the sound of rain because it always reminds him of his parents who died when it rained.

" come on " namjoon who was lamenting his fate was slightly disturbed by the shock he received on his shoulder .  namjoon struggled to get up from his sleeping position.

" what ? " asked namjoon , a little scared when he looked at yoongi 's face that looks very cold .

" change your clothes , we are going now " namjoon himself confused where to go , and what clothes he should wear if all he has is prisoner clothes that are now attached to his body .

as if understanding the confusion that namjoon was experiencing, yoongi threw the clothes on the chair at namjoon.

"You have 10 minutes to change clothes, no more or I will drag you out of the bathroom" Yoongi said absolutely.  this afternoon his father contacted him if the Park family had found out where his grandfather's safe was.

his father even sounded very angry when he found out about this , even though his father did not like to lose to anyone .  and finally yoongi pulled to go back to Seoul.

at least there is hope that is grandfather's company , which is in his father's hands .

somehow yoongi even took namjoon away from this goddamn place with him.

" we have to leave now ? " taehyung looks standing in front of yoongi 's cell door his face looks very tense even occasionally looking at the clock on his wrist .  they can't be late.

namjoon seemed to be in a hurry to change his clothes as fast as possible , when he was about to button his shirt yoongi seemed to go inside .

" you are old " yoongi is seen buttoning the last two buttons .  namjoon was still confused where they were going when he saw taehyung taking the bag that was in their room.

" where are we going? " said namjoon , whispering when yoongi pulled his hand towards the stairs .

but unfortunately yoongi didn't speak a word, the sound of the rustling rain water getting louder made namjoon even more scared.  Namjoon's eyes glanced at several people in the cell, they looked like they were sleeping as if they weren't bothered by this bone-chilling cold.

will they all run away?  , the question now filled his mind .  but namjoon doesn't want to go if his two friends don't come with him.

" I don't want to go " said namjoon , when they arrived at the door that would connect with the outside world , taehyung looked a little hissed disapprovingly when he heard namjoon's words just now .

"I want to invite them to come"

"No, they can't come with us"

namjoon looks still stubborn , and does not want to leave so yoongi decided to carry him like a sack of rice and slinging yes on his shoulders .  "Don't talk, or everyone will wake up and ruin our escape"

finally namjoon closed his eyes after his body was hit by rain drops, the sound of lightning scared him so he accidentally hugged yoongi's neck a little tight.

****

Taehyung was seen opening the left gate very smoothly, it turned out that all the officers seemed to be fast asleep where he was on guard.  Yes, it's Taehyung who put sleeping pills in everyone's food.

yoongi smiled when he saw the car that was not far from where he was standing now , namjoon only felt his body now suddenly not feeling the raindrops anymore .  the sound of the car made namjoon aware of the current situation, but he didn't even want to open his eyes, his grip on yoongi even tightened.

taehyung who is in the front seat looks a little displeased, he thinks namjoon will only be a parasite anyways it's not a good thing when they get out of prison with one prisoner there.  taehyung thought tomorrow there would be a commotion when everyone realized if the three of them left there.

the car they were driving now got into a ship that was ready to wait for them at the port, yoongi hoped that there would not be a storm that prevented them from leaving.

the next day in prison it looks like yesterday nothing has changed at all , but there is something that makes everyone astonished is the cell door that yoongi is using is now open and showing its contents inside .

Many people speculate that if they left last night, it was proven that the things in their cell were also missing.  Won-shi has long realized that if yoongi and taehyung are not ordinary people , they must have intentions why they came there .  but he didn't think that they would take namjoon away from there too.

Ji-Sung looks gloomy when he finds out one of his friends left , he does not understand why namjoon must be brought by yoongi .  Won-shi knows Ji-Sung's fear because he is also afraid.

what's more namjoon is too innocent, what will they do to him?  but hopefully they don't hurt namjoon again.

****

" How long do you want to be like this?" asked yoongi , when he saw namjoon was still hugging his neck very tightly .  even though they were already on the ship.

there was no answer at all from namjoon even when yoongi laid namjoon on the bed, apparently namjoon was asleep.

taehyung was seen standing in the doorway looking at yoongi who laid down namjoon slowly, and he realized that yoongi did have a heart for the boy.

"What are you doing here again?"

"Well, I just wanted to say that after arriving at the port we must immediately face Uncle. You know he doesn't like losing so be prepared for punishment"

Tbc