.3.

Namjoon thought he was dreaming of being in prison but when his eyes opened and saw that the two people were there made Namjoon believe this wasn't a dream.

"Finally you wake up too" said Ji-Sung who seemed to be lying down not far from there. Namjoon can also see the left - right of the cell is not filled with prisoners and tends to be very quiet.

Wo-shi who knows the direction of Namjoon's eyes just smiles "You want to know why the place is so empty?"

Namjoon turned to look at Won-shi who was still smiling but according to Namjoon the smile was very scary "there were some of them who were executed and some died because they were made into living bags by influential and powerful people here"

"You're right since he was around this place is getting scary , sometimes I think maybe tomorrow will be my turn there" Won-shi nudges Ji - Sung in the stomach with his hand.

"Don't talk like that you will only hurt yourself"

Namjoon tried to digest all the words they both said not understanding the person they called 'he'.

" Don't think about it too much " said Won-shi , who saw namjoon , was silent and his face was still pale.

" Yes .. we will die anyway ? " Ji - Sung spoke again on the same topic.

" But I don't want to die " namjoon seemed to hold back the tears that were about to fall.

"I want to get out of here, there are still many things I want to achieve"

They both looked at Namjoon with pitying eyes, not knowing what the man in front of him was going through to get like this.

"There is no way out, because one of the prisoners is trying to escape and I heard that he was eaten by the wild animals that live on this island."

Namjoon's hopes were dashed to get out of here , especially when he heard the word wild animal gave him goosebumps.

Just imagine maybe when namjoon can get out of prison and continue into the forest, it's the same as giving his body to wild animals out there.

" I feel sorry for you " said Won-shi who also lay down next to Ji-Sung then closed his eyes wanting to immediately dive into a dream because it is useless to wake up and the world will remain the same.

"Go to sleep Joon, it's already late"

Namjoon just said yes then leaned against the wall, the cold air was now hitting his body, there was no blanket, no pillow, what's more, his favorite doll wasn't here.

There are only mosquitoes that continue to bite the skin until it makes it red, don't forget Namjoon also saw some mice or cockroaches walking not far from him.

Even when he wanted to scream, he couldn't because he was afraid to wake them both up, so he was forced to try to relax himself and try to sleep.

                                  ***

Namjoon doesn't know what time it is but the sound of footsteps outside is enough to disturb his sleep.  His neck and waist felt very sore when moved, even his nose felt red because last night namjoon had a cold because the air was very cold.

" The same morning as yesterday " said Ji-Sung as he spread his arms .  his legs are seen on won-shi's back "Wake up we have work to do now "

" What work? " Namjoon asked out of curiosity.

" Oh .. pulling grass planting vegetables and fruit " Won - shi answered namjoon's question with his eyes still closed.

"If we want to eat we have to work first" said Ji-Sung.

" I 've never done it before " namjoon looks worried afraid that later he will make a mistake .

"Don't worry, we'll teach you gardening, it's fun."

"I hope so."

Namjoon followed behind the two of them because they didn't know where they were going, passing several people. Namjoon didn't like their gazes that looked at him like prey.

" Hey Ji - Sung the sweet young man behind you is fine for us " said one of them who was now leaning against the wall who knows what they were doing but namjoon started to hate him.

"His body is too good"

"Hahaha come on here with us guaranteed satisfaction"

"Shut up you guys" said Ji-Sung who seemed to be getting closer to them "you dare to us"

" Never approach him or I will beat you up like that time " Ji - Sung does have a slightly smaller stature than them but the matter of strength can be contested.

" Ji - Sung come on , let the losers" won-shi try to break them up namjoon just looks at them with a scared look.

"If you change your mind please let us know, I will pay more for the young man"

Ji-Sung is seen turning around and stopping his steps "in your dream"

"From now on you will get more and more harassment like this, what's more we live in the lowest caste. Those who mock you have enough money to not do a job like us"

"Then what is the use of prison if those who have money seem to live happily here?" asked namjoon.

"Money can buy everything , except freedom .  Even though they are bears , they can not get them out of here" , Won-shi looks patient to explain everything to namjoon.

"Yes, the law is still the law"

Namjoon just nodded in understanding.

                                ****

"I told you to get me some water" namjoon can see an old man being kicked and then cursed by fellow prisoners.

He really wanted to come closer and break them up but Ji-sung's grip on his hand made namjoon quiet again "don't interfere if someone is fighting, because it can cause trouble"

"But.."

"They are cruel Joon, what's more, don't take the chairman lightly. If you pass them, just bow your head and turn around"

Namjoon slightly stole a glance at the man who was now sitting near the apple tree, before long they shared a glance.

" Interesting " said the man who was now looking at namjoon. Not so long the man chose to leave from there .

His gaze made the bones in Namjoon's back feel cold.

****
Tbc
****

****Tbc****

🎉🎉🎉