15

Two weeks have passed since the incident that happened in yeongdeok which left a mark on Namjoon's memory. Even when he first woke up, Namjoon seemed unapproachable to anyone except Yoongi.

the doctor who was going to examine him had to step back when Namjoon kept screaming in fear his body kept shaking violently his eyes couldn't even lie about the horror he experienced some time ago causing trauma in his current memory.

"Don't come closer" Namjoon shouted back when one of the doctors was about to examine him, his hand even held a fruit knife that was on the table then pointed it at the doctor who was in the room.

after waking up from his coma namjoon didn't trust anyone around him and even seemed to be very alert every time he heard the sound of the door opening afraid that Jungkook or Jimin would come and try to kill him again.

"Sir, I'm here just to check on the situation you "

"no.. I said get out of here"

The commotion that occurred in Namjoon's room surprised Yoongi who had just arrived when he saw Namjoon pointing a knife at the doctor in front of him and it was also seen that the IV that was attached to his left hand was released, making it bleed a little.

"honey..." one word yoongi said made namjoon look at him with a slightly softened look, his hand that was holding the knife even suddenly fell to the floor.

"Yoongi, I'm scared" Namjoon's voice is shaking so much that even Yoongi doesn't really hear it but all he knows is that right now Namjoon looks helpless.

yoongi immediately approached namjoon's side giving a little signal to the doctor who was still standing not far from the two of them at this time. "Don't worry, you don't need to be afraid anymore"

"I want to go home" Namjoon has asked Yoongi several times to take him away from the hospital but he keeps being refused by Yoongi because his health is still not getting better.

"We'll be back when your leg is better, you're a good boy right?"

"My leg has healed and can even move, so when are we going home?" The pleading look that Namjoon gave made Yoongi almost agree to his request. "We'll see how it goes after the doctor examines you?"

namjoon's face was sullen again, not liking the idea that yoongi told him..

the hospital isn't a place namjoon wants to stay any longer. what if Jungkook came when yoongi was gone or when he was sleeping?

"hey.. are you daydreaming?" yoongi patted namjoon's cheek with his hand.

"no..." was all Namjoon said before he lay down waiting for the doctor's examination, yoongi shifted his position to make room for the doctor who would examine namjoon.

"Don't go" Namjoon looked panicked when his eyes saw the movement of Yoongi who was slightly away from his current position.

"I'm here" said yoongi who was now holding namjoon's hand and giving him a calming effect.

***

yoongi looked at namjoon's eyes which are now starting to close after taking the medicine fifteen minutes ago even his hand still gripped yoongi's hand but not as tight as before.

When it was felt that Namjoon had started to fall asleep, Yoongi chose to leave because there was a meeting that Taehyung could not replace.

it always feels heavy when leaving Namjoon alone but how can the meeting not be postponed again.

sent a message to taehyung to replace him while looking after namjoon who was still asleep.

namjoon opened his eyes not long after yoongi left his room, feeling a very quiet room made him feel a very strong feeling of fear his body even seemed to be shaking so hard even to breathe was very difficult.

the image of when Jungkook tortured him and left Namjoon in the forest that used to be where his friends died.

curled up hugging his legs on the bed namjoon couldn't stop crying and occasionally screamed in fear when he heard the sound of footsteps passing in front of his current door.

every now and then namjoon calls out yoongi's name when tears roll down his cheeks, namjoon can't stay in his room for too long even when he looks around in all directions his ears are very alert if something enters his room.

his feet, which were not wearing socks, were exposed to the cold floor, with a little dragging of his left leg which was still throbbing in pain. Namjoon just wanted to get out and mingle in the crowd rather than being in the room.

what if someone is now hiding under his bed or is hiding in the bathroom?.

namjoon didn't want to imagine it but his image kept popping up in his brain at this point, until the sound of the door creaking made him sit under the floor.

Namjoon peeked at the footsteps that were now approaching him, making him immediately pull his sore leg so he could hide from the sight of anyone who was now walking into his room.

namjoon covered his mouth with both hands trying not to speak.

until his footsteps stopped on the other side of Namjoon's bed. "What are you doing down there?"

namjoon screamed when he saw someone crouching not far from his position, his hands trying to pull his body away.

"Relax, I won't hurt you, remember we met at Yoongi's apartment?" taehyung tried to persuade namjoon to calm down but the opposite happened.

namjoon kept screaming and crying calling yoongi's name even his body kept shaking violently.

"Really troublesome," said Taehyung who now started to stand up to find a doctor to treat Namjoon immediately.

Namjoon was even in the same position when a doctor came into the room. tried to calm him down, but what happened was that the doctor's hand was bitten until it bled.

taehyung sighed quite heavily, never imagined the man he met at yoongi's apartment who would never kill an ant even though he was rude to a doctor and even made him bleed.

because Namjoon didn't stop screaming so that everyone there felt their heart was being cut when they heard, the words please don't come closer or I'm afraid from Namjoon repeatedly.

"The trauma that Namjoon got seems quite heavy," said the doctor who had just injected anesthetic so that Namjoon would stop struggling.

taehyung seemed to agree in his heart without telling the truth about why namjoon could be like this.

***

"we can't let Jungkook escape" yoongi stroked namjoon's hair who was now fast asleep, after hearing that namjoon was raging again he chose to come immediately

to the hospital. "Have you found the location where Jungkook is?"

Taehyung just shook his head, he had tried his best but until now Jungkook seemed to have disappeared into the earth.

Tbc