.8.

namjoon looked out of the window whether he was where he was now which is definitely not in prison, when he woke up yoongi was not there.  He didn't even want to try to run away, because Yoongi's apartment floor was actually on the top floor.

if namjoon jumps from here it is the same as suicide .  stroking his stomach which suddenly felt rumbling namjoon walked down the stairs the sound of rain he could still hear .

" no food ? " said namjoon softly when he saw the contents of the refrigerator only filled with water , finally all he did was curled up on a sofa while hugging his body .

*****

the sound of the slap sounded very loud and even beat the sound of the rain outside, Siwon's eyes looked intently at his son who almost fell down.  two slaps and one kick he gave to yoongi mercilessly.

" dad told you not to play there " Siwon almost gave yoongi a punch if he was not immediately restrained by his youngest son .

" I've tried , but there's no clue there " yoongi spoke after only being silent for a long time , Taehyung who was also there looked a little horrified when he saw yoongi 's current appearance .

" Are you sure that Mr. Hoseok did not give false clues ? " Siwon plopped down on the sofa , his hands clenched into fists .  This must have been planned from the start.

On the other hand, Jungkook and his two friends are enjoying a party that they deliberately made after yoongi's crushing defeat.

" I told you from the start that I 'm really smart " Jimin looks dancing while talking non stop , then laughs really loud maybe the man is getting drunk now .

Jungkook just looked at his bf who seemed to be starting to look cool on his own.  glanced at Suho who had been busy with the drink in his hand.

"What are you going to do after this?" Suho looked back at Jungkook.

" Maybe I will retire early from this job , and live happily with Jimin abroad " Jungkook 's dream from the start had invited his lover to marry and live abroad .  it sounds cliché.

"Your father must be not be happy with this decision"

" Yes , but we're not going to work like this forever , are we ? " Jungkook does love the job he's doing now , but his job has its risks of course .

" you 're right , but let 's have fun before your head is cut off by uncle yonhwa " and the next thing they heard was laughter .

*****

namjoon looks like he is squeezing his stomach , the hunger is now getting more and more agonizing , he don't know how long he has been in the same position but if it continues like this namjoon will not stand it anymore .

The sound of the door closing very loudly surprised namjoon who had been busy holding back the hunger in his stomach.  daring not look at who is coming.

"You're awake" Yoongi's voice that seemed cold now sounded in his ears.

namjoon looked nervous even he bit the corner of his lips before glancing at yoongi who was still behind.

" oh my god .. what happened " suddenly namjoon shocked and surprised when he saw yoongi 's face that looks battered .

" I 'm fine " but yoongi 's movements can not lie to namjoon at this time. if the man is really not fine .

somehow the strength from where namjoon pulled yoongi to sit on the sofa, there was a groan of pain when yoongi sat himself down.

" Where is the first aid kit ? " Forgetting his hunger first , because his worries are high enough .

" no " yoongi felt his jaw hurt and throb when he spoke .  but this is the first time namjoon looks worried about him.

usually namjoon will be very scared and rarely talk to him.

"Wait here I will buy you medicine," said Namjoon.

yoongi held namjoon's hand so he wouldn't leave.  "First, do you have money? Second, this isn't your reason to run away, is it?"

namjoon was silent .. his brain suddenly thought of something .  "I have no money at all"

the tug on namjoon's hand made him sit back down, their eyes met again.  "I have something to take care of about you, so don't even try to leave the house without my supervision."

yoongi is not wrong indeed namjoon can't go out alone or danger will approach him.

" I'm not even going anywhere , and now I 'm hungry " namjoon looks stroking his stomach that feels sore from holding back hunger from earlier .  His face that had been worried before now turned into a frown.

yoongi deftly sent a message to taehyung to come immediately with food.

" the food will be here in fifteen minutes , and don't try to run away "

even namjoon himself confused how he could run away from yoongi's apartment, because he himself did not know where he was now.

"I don't even know how to run away" Namjoon doesn't understand the way the man beside him thinks.

is yoongi thinking of a way to kill him later?  .  it seems this is not good news and namjoon sooner or later will have to find a way to escape .

" who knows your little brain is thinking of a way to go " yoongi looks pointed at namjoon 's head with his index finger .  namjoon , rolled his eyes annoyed since earlier yoongi continued to talk about escaping .

like there is nothing to discuss anymore.

"it doesn't make any difference when I'm in jail or in your apartment. The difference is this place is better but still I feel like a prisoner"

" indeed you are a prisoner " yoongi shifted his body until their eyes met .  "Your current status is that of a fugitive, although I'm sure they already considered you dead while escaping from prison."

namjoon tiptoed surprised to hear what yoongi said at this time.  "They will look for you for 5 years, before your case will be closed and declared that never happened"

" but I 'm innocent -- I 'm in " his words were cut off when yoongi 's phone rang again .

"Stay there and don't go anywhere" Next thing Namjoon sees is Yoongi who walks limply while picking up a call from anyone.

Tbc