Character Information

Name:安玲/An Ling(Given by Morax)/Tsukimiyo Kiko(True Name)
General:General Tigris
Age:2700+
Birthday :July 17th
Adepti :Yakshini/ Female yaksha
Adepti power:Can turn any attack to water
Family :Father (descend)
              Mother(descend)
              Morax(Father in figure)(Alive)
              Xiao(as younger brother) (Alive)
              Ganyu(as older sister) (Alive)
              Yanfei(as cousin) (Alive)
              Sheshe(as cousin) (Alive)
              Cloud Retainer(as Aunt) (Alive)
              Moon Carver(as Uncle) (Alive)
              Mountain Shaper(as Uncle) (Alive)
              Madam Ping(as Grandma) (Alive)
Favourite food :Tianshu Meat
Farvorite drink :Apple juice
Weapon :Sword
Constellations:Sanguis Tigris
Vision :Cryo(At her wrist)
Adepti form:

Name:安玲/An Ling(Given by Morax)/Tsukimiyo Kiko(True Name) General:General TigrisAge:2700+Birthday :July 17th Adepti :Yakshini/ Female yaksha Adepti power:Can turn any attack to waterFamily :Father (descend)               Mother(descend)           ...

Human form:

Mask:

                              Or

                              Or

Elemental Skill:The Hunt

Cool down: 4 seconds

Explain:She will swing her sword around her will cast her elemental power at her sword. Her elemental power will form five tigers which like illusions. Those tigers will leap towards their target and mark them while damage their target with cryo attack 1 to 3 times.

Elemental Burst:Ice Hunt

Cool down: 15 seconds

Explain :She will pluck her sword at the ground while casting her elemental power in her sword. Five tiger will appeared and leap to their mark target.At the same time, the land will covered with cryo but it will be red colour(like Lumine's geo Elemental Burst Skill but the land and the crystal will be red colour) .The monster who enter the area that covered with red colour cyro with deal with cryo damage. When those tigers leap to their mark target, they will leave a trail that can deal cryo damage to enemies who cross the trail. Those tiger which leap to their mark target will deal cryo damage to them which is 2× elemental skill's damage. This effect will continue to deal their mark target 6 times. When she used Elemental Burst, she will loses her HP 5 times.

Personality : Zheng was one of the most violent creatures that they will do anything to protect their own family. Due to this, An Ling very protective towards her family (The adepti in Liyue.). When she was young, she was captured by an evil god. Since then, she always wary towards strangers. But she is soft towards children and old people.