The Magic That Will Consume

Notice:To all dear reader, I have changed some information about mc's Elemental Burst Skill and add small info at mc's personality.

Suddenly, Malleus felt someone came to this way. He waited a little while before sighed in disappointment. It seems like he can't find that person.......... for now....... He truly was curious for this person who in this abandoned building..... But...... Well,it can wait. Right??

With this, Malleus disappeared without any trace left..... It like he never came to this place at all..... An Ling widened her eyes before narrowed her eyes as she felt the mortal... No.... His scent just like him...... Is he a dragon too?? But his scent much more like Dvalin.Do it mean he was a western dragon?? If yes, why he lived within mortals??

As far as she knows, most of the western dragon hidden away from the mortals.... Then, how come??.........
Well, this matter can wait... But now.....

She looked at the door with narrowed eyes. 15 people came to this way, 14 of them was those mortals that she saw at the strange place with a mirror that had some strange aura. Another one..... Who??..........

She sighed before teleportation herself to in front of them.

Crowley 's side

After Crowley asked The Mirror of Darkness the location of the only girl (An Ling), he practically dragged all of the dorm leaders(expect Malleus) and vice dorm leaders to went to Ramshakle Dorm to find that student.

During their way, they saw Crewel and dragged him together to go to Ramshakle Dorm. At first, Crewel refused to go but when he heard the new student was a girl...... He immediately agreed to helped them to find her.

And this lead to now, all of them arrived in front of the Ramshakle Dorm. Crowley opened the gate of Ramshakle Dorm.He turned to the rest and told them to enter before he saw all of them looked surprised as Azul said.
"Headmaster.Behind you...."
Crowley looked at his behind before turned to Azul said.
"There is no-!!"
Wait!!! Just now!! He turned back again and saw that girl who around 10 meter in front of him.

This make Crowley jumped back as he shouted in surprise.
"AHH!!"
She glared at him as she hissed and asked him.
"What do you want, mortal?!"

Crowley took a few deep breath before said.
"You should not leave on your own!! It very dangerous!! And you can get hurt! Yo-"
Before he can finished, she said as she crossed her arms.
"It doesn't matter to me. And if we are talk about safety, then should not you be the one who much more careful? Moreover, my life is surrounded by nothing but dangerous. Then, why should I fear for getting hurt?"

All of them looked at her with confused except Lilia looked at her with a knowing look.... If he understands what she mean.... An Ling looked at all of them before narrowed her gaze at Crowley as she asked.
" Mortal, you haven't answer my question. Why you come here to find me?"

Crowley cleared his throat before answer her question.
"Well.. What else?? Of course for your way to go back your home!But before that, you need to stay at this school as a student. "
An Ling raised her eyesbrow as she said.
"You speak if I can't go back my own."
Crowley said nothing but gulped in nervous as the rest (expect An Ling) looked at him with interesting as they wondered how he will told her what they found from the library and The Mirror Of Darkness told them.

Crowley began told her what they found as he prayed that she won't angry.
"Well..... Actually after you left......."

2 hours ago

The Mirror Of Darkness began speak.
"The young maiden...... I senses her soul as cold as an ice. At the same time, the loyalty that burn in her soul so strong. Her magic very powerful.... But..... Her magic too strong to her own........She must not consume by her own magic...And she can't return her home yet...... Not until her fate fully finished.....She will choose between Savanaclaw and Diasomnia Dorm"

When all of them sorted all of the students, Crowley went to library to find any leads about Liyue that An Ling said before. Sadly, no leads or a word about the Liyue she said.

After that, all of them began search An Ling. And they saw Crewel who was preparing tomorrow 's thing. Crewel who was curiously asked them what happened. Crowley explained the new student and what The Mirror Of Darkness as she slipped that the new student was a girl.

With this, Crewel dragged Crowley together to find the new student.