The Beast

An Ling looked at the moon that shined bright. Back then, she always watched the moon after those time..... But now.....

It the first time she became this confused and scared after those time....... Now she wondered if the rest adepti noticed her disappear. What will Xiao do if he find out? What will Moon Craver said if he saw this? Will Ganyu able to handle all of her work without sacrifice her sleep time? What will Yanfei do if she knows she was missing? Will Morax find her?
Will Liyue be safe?

She don't know what to do anymore........ She closed her eyes as she remembered those time she was at that 'hell'......... She opened her eyes when she felt her fear began increase... But why.......... What she scared for??........ Ah....... She fear for unable to go back Liyue........ She still had many thing hadn't do yet.......

She already planned to asked Morax 's permission to go back to Inazuma.... But it seem she can't go back to Inazuma, right?......... Suddenly, she heard someone walked towards her.

She just sighed before speak without looked at the person who came.
"Why you come here?"
The person stopped his step before she went to somewhere else. He noticed that if someone too close to her, she will used teleportation magic.
He needed to keep his distance to made sure she won't suddenly disappear again.

An Ling turned and saw Crowley who looked at her.

A few hours ago

All of them looked at An Ling with surprise and silence. Until An Ling grabbed the monster (Grim) who unconscious by the attack before looked at Crowley before said.
"Should not you take it away?"

This made Crowley blinked a few time before cleared his throat and the rest snapped out of their idiot trace.
"Well then, let's throw him out of the academy. I will not turn him into stew. I'm nice, after all.Someone, please."
With this, one student walked towards An Ling. An Ling gave Grim to the student before disappeared in front of them.

This made all of them blinked a few time before realised that she used a teleportation spell without word!! They truly don't know what to said.

At Ramshakle Dorm

Malleus was walking around Ramshakle Dorm as usually. Suddenly, he felt someone else than him at here. He narrowed his eyes tried to find that person until he saw a trail of ice. He looked at the trail of ice until it disappeared.

He looked at Ramshakle Dorm before stepped into Ramshakle Dorm after he think for a few minutes. He walked into the Ramshakle Dorm. All looked like normal until he hear a footstep.

He looked around and saw a trail of ice just like the one he saw. He began walked around as he can felt a powerful magic around here.

An Ling looked at the mortal who had horn began looked around before saw the trail of ice that she left. He began walked around to find her. She needed to find a place to hid.

Before he found her.....