The New World

"Where am I?"

Cold...... If Crowley need to pick a word to describe this new student then it would be cold.... Her voice as cold as a ice... Wait..... Her??? No... It was his voice sound like a girl that all. But his magic...... It was too powerful....... It was his first time to witness such powerful magic. He cleared his throat and looked at 'him' with confuse before said.
"The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories...
Well, these things happen, I suppose.
I shall explain it to you. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless."

He explained to him
"Here is Night Raven College. Its a place where magician with exceptional talents gather, Twisted Wonderland's most prestigious magician training academy.The only ones who could enroll to this school are with those excellent qualities as a magician, the ones who have been approved by the 'Mirror of Darkness'.
The chosen ones are called into this academy through the 'door', from all over the world.In your place, too, surely a black carriage carrying a 'door' came to pick you up."
"That black carriage is intended to pick up the new students chosen by the Mirror of Darkness.It is a special carriage carrying the door that leads to the academy.From time immemorial, it has been decided by conventional wisdom that carriages are used for pick-ups on special occassion. Do it make sense?"

He stopped explaining and looked at the new student still process what he heard. The new student looked at him(The hood covered her face. But Crowley can felt the gaze).
"You are tell me that I was brought here by force by that carriage. And I was chose to be a magician?"

Crowley nodded as he awaited his answer. But he said something that he didn't expect at all....
"How can I go back Liyue?"
Crowley and the rest took a moment to process what 'he' said.
"Huh?"
'He' merely looked at them. Crowley looked at 'him' with confuse.
"Liyue? I never heard such place?"

An Ling can't believe what she heard. But now she remembered that Lumine told her about another world before. Is this.......... How she can be...... Not now.... She must find a way to go back her world first. But before that... She summoned her sword as she waited 'it' appear.

Crowley looked at him with silent as all of them waited what he will said. Suddenly, 'he' summoned a sword. He widened his eyes.
"What are you do-"
Before he can finished his sentence, someone broke the glass. He saw the monster just now he throws out!
"You!!"
The monster had a smirk on it face as it said.
"If he are gonna to left this school, then I will took his p- Nyah!!"
Before it can finished what it said, a white tiger leaped towards it.

Wait... White tiger.??? Who?! At this moment, they felt a cold wind as they saw ice slowly spread around the floor. All of them looked at the new student. But what they saw made them widened their eyes.

They saw a young girl who around 16 or 17 years old. Her hair colour as black as raven and her eyes colour was green blue colour. At her eyes side, she had apply dons red eyeshadow. All of them looked at her with surprise and confuse.

After a few seconds, their mind finally registered what they saw. At this moment, Crowley shouted.
"A girl!!! In NRC!!???"