The Voice

Her voice like Alice in Sao Alicization. But not as deep as Alice,her voice lighter than Alice little bit only.

Where she is....... An Ling can felt what she touch and what she heard but she can't opened her eyes. She tried to move but still same.. It just liked her body won't move at all....

Suddenly, she heard a voice.....
"Ahh....... My dear beloved"

Who!!?

"A lovely and noble flower of evil"

Noble? In her mental, she scoffed. Lovely...... This word totally didn't suit her at all..

"Truly, you are the most beautiful of all"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall"

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror"

"As long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror"

Slowly, she can opened her eyes and saw a mirror in front of her. She looked around and saw nothing but darkness........ At the next moment, she saw some green flame appeared around the mirror. Soon, she heard the voice again

'Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.'

'Flames that turn even stars into ashes,'

'Ice that imprison even time,'

'Great tree that swallow even the sky,'

'Don't be afraid of the power of darkness,'

'Come now, show your power.'

'Mine, theirs, and yours,'

'There's only little time left for us.'

'Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.'

She doesn't want to touch the hand at all!! She just want to leave!! But her own hand didn't listen to her... No... It just like someone controlled her body.... With this thought, her eyes winden. She wanted to shouted but before she can shout. The darkness filled in her sight.... She can't do anything but accept the fate....... She hate this..... Just like at that 'time'........