The Young Child

An Ling decided went to the kitchen to drink some water as she realised that she can't fall asleep . Then, she heard some noise as she wanted to on the light. She caution looked at that place that she heard the sound came from. She used her power to light the candle as she heard the sound of breathing.

She saw the one that she didn't expect but she shouldn't be surprise at all. She sighed as she looked at the child, Grim. Grim want to said something but before he can speak, An Ling asked him question.
"Are you hungry?"
Grim nodded as he felt confuse.

An Ling said nothing but took out some tuna and gave the tuna to Grim.Grim looked at her with surprise before looked at the tuna a few seconds before looked at An Ling again. An Ling can sense his hesitant as she can saw her past self in this young one. She doesn't know how to comfort someone but she can used her actions to comfo them.

She gently caress Grim's fur as she told him.
"No need to afraid. You can eat it. After you eat, I will ask you some questions only. You can stay at here."
Grim looked at her as he widen his eyes before ate the tuna. An Ling drink some water as Grim was eating the tuna.

She silently looked at Grim as she drink water. After some time, Grim finished the tuna. Suddenly, he felt someone caress his fur. It looked at the adepti who looked surprised before retired her own hand. In a moment, it swear that it saw guilty and sadness in her eyes before disappeared.

An Ling began asked Grim questions.
After Grim answered all the questions that An Ling asked, An Ling said nothing but took him in her arm.

Grim looked at her with curious as An Ling gently put it on her bed as she told it.
"You can sleep at here."
"Nyah!?"
An Ling closed the window in her room that she opened. Then, she turned to Grim who looked at her with curious.

She sighed silently as her ears and tails slowly appeared as she tucked it into the blanket. She gently caress it if it was her own child before speak in a gentle and soft tone.
"Sleep,child.No need to be fear."

Before Grim can said anything, it started feel tried as it smell An Ling 's scent. It feels like it had smell this scent before............. Where........... It doesn't know....... But...... Somehow it mind told it that they are safe........... Like.......... They are with their mother.............

An Ling looked at the young Grim who already sleep...... Maybe she shouldn't.... But.............

She closed her eyes as she remembered 'they'......
With this, she teleportation to the roof.... This child....... This young child.......... Like they.......

She forced herself not to cried as she looked at the moon....... She silently looked at the moon as she thought her current situation..... Until the crow arrived........