Student??

An Ling can felt her headache was rising as she listened his request and reason once she asked for a reason. She growled threatened towards him as she shout.
"You want me to become a student just because that damn mirror 's word?! Not only that, you want me to choose one of the dorm?! Are you crazy!!"

Crowley didn't talked anything until she finished.
"The Mirror that you talked about is not a normal mirror but The Mirror Of Darkness an-"
"I don't care!!"
She told him as her fang grow longer and bigger.
"I don't care this damn school or so called 'magician'. !! I won't interrupt with mortal 's business!! This is my contract and I will follow it!! What made you think that I will attend this school when I have no reason to become the student!?"

Before Crowley can said one word, a voice that was familiar to him spoke.
"Are you not value for your own life?"
He turned around and saw Sam. He can't believe his eyes! He can't understand why Sam was here.Sam noticed his question despite that he didn't asked.
"My friend told me what had been happened."

Sam looked at the adepti as he told her.
"My friend had told me about your....... special situation. You should know better than anyone that if you continue to what you do, you will..."
The young adepti finished his sentence.
"Death? Or become a demon? Or submit to the eternity darkness? Do you think that I care?"

Crowley widened his eyes as Sam hardened his eyes as he told her.
"No one are not afraid for death."
She scoffed as she question him back.
"What made you be this sure?"
Sam soften his gaze.
"If you truly don't scare for death, then you won't stay alive until now"
This made young adepti locked her eyes with Sam 's gaze.

In that moment, her pupil changed to like tiger pupils. Sam can't helped but felt if the adepti in front of him was saw though his soul..... Maybe she is....... After a few moments, she looked at Crowley and told him.
"You want me to stay at this school as a student. But do you know what will happen if I go to attend the school and all?"
Crowley shook his head. After all, what kind of thing will happen if she attend the school? An Ling said nothing as she slowly looked at the moon while she told him.
"Karma..... Is what I have been bear since I entered the battle field...... My sword had been took many lives...... Every life I had been took,they will become the karma...Karma are harmful to mortals...... Once a mortals has to much contact with karma, they will lose their sanity...... That why I tended to avoid any mortals if I can...."

An Ling looked at Crowley as she asked him.
" Now you know the reason already........ If you value those child lives, you should left me alone...... "
Crowley said nothing but asked her one question.
" Is there no way protect they from this 'karma' as you attend this school as a student?"

An Ling was speechless for a moment before told him.
".......... I can make talisman that can protect them from karma as I attend this school as a student......"
Crowley clapped his hand together as he said.
" Good!! Then, you should make those talisman from now. After all, we don't want a student to skip her own class~."
An Ling looked at both of them who looked happy and satisfies her answer. She asked them.
"Why....... Why you would care......?"

Crowley looked at her a few moments before told her the reason.
"Because you are my student. As a Headmaster, I couldn't left one of the student all alone as she face the situation of life and dead."
An Ling said no more as she began walk away.

Before she entered back the dorm, she told them.
"Don't expect I will attend every single class on every single day."
With this, she left them alone at the outside of the dorm.

As soon as she closed the door, she let out a sigh that she had been hold for some time. She walked towards her room as she said.
" I don't care what three of you wanna to do. But as long as three of you won't disturb us, I won't sent three of you back to the place you should belong."

When she finished talking, she was in front of her room. Waste no more time, she went into her room. She looked at Grim who slept soundly without a word. But her eyes look sorrowful and regret only. With this, she turned back to her Zheng form and sleep on the blacket that she laid on the floor.