Chapter 3

A/N:
Hey!im writing a new story or book whatever you call it,its a one direction fanfic!yess:)so sorry for the long no update:)here it is enjoy!!

Lorry's POV

It was so beautiful the sunset on the beach the sky above colored violet and below the sky is orange (a/n i have seen a violet sky so..yeah) we sat down and stared at it more " do you like it?" Carson said "like it? I love it!" I said "its so beautiful!" I said     " just like you" Carson said i blushed again "thank you for bringing me here" i said "no problem" he said .

Carson's POV

She was so happy that i bring her here.She was so beautiful as her hair is flowing through the wind its just so... so... I cant describe it shes just..perfect.Its starting to get dark "its getting dark lets go?" I said "ok" she replied we stand up and got into the car and give her a ride home.

Lorry's POV

We got home "thanks i had fun" i said "your welcome i had fun too" he said "ok i better go now " my parents are waiting" i said then when i was about to open the door there was a grip in my hand and he hugged me tight,he hugged me?why would he do that? I quickly pulled away from the hug then got inside.

A/N:
Hey sorry for the short story i'll make it up to you someday:)btw my new story is called 5 boys and 5 girls comment,vote,follow! Thanks guys:)