Chapter 7

Carson's POV

I woke up and showered and put on my jeans,white v-neck,and my nike shoes.I got a text from my friend Johnny (yes, johnny orlando)

Johnny: dude i saw what trended in twitter!
Me:yeah did you see instagram too?!
Johnny: yeah...umm dude i gotta tell you something
Me:okay..
Johnny: you need to ignore Lorry and don't be friends with him
Me:What?! Why?
Johnny: I'll tell you when you got to school
Me:okay....

Why did johhny said that well i gotta go to school to know why.I quickly got to school and find johnny i saw him and he dragged me to the boy's bathroom "this better be good" i said to him "well you know that your popular atop nd a lot of girls has a crush on you..." He said "go on.." I said "well you have to stop being Lorry's POV.."
He said "why???!!" I said "cause i heard Abby talking with her friends earlier that if you don't stop being with her then she will ruin her life and beat her up.." He said i was so shocked tears beginning to form i have to do it for her safety then i felt a tear dropped.Abby is the most popular girl in the school but i dont like her shes so mean and now look at what shes gonna do to Lorry the girl that i love is gonna be beaten up! I have no choice...i have to do it.. Then johnny gave me a hug to comfort me then the bell rang and we went to our class.I didnt listen to the teacher the whole class cause im so busy of thinking about johnny said earlier it really made my heart broke then the bell rang and i got to my locker and saw Lorry i have to tell her im not her friend anymore i used all my strenght to go to her "ummm...Lorry?" I said nervously "yeah?" She said "umm..i have to tell you something.." I said "what is it?" She said i took a deep breath and said "ummm..your..not my friend anymore.." I said "why??" She said she was about to cry i felt so guilty and sad "Lorry...im really sorry but i cant tell you.." And then i left with tears in my eyes i was so sad and so guilty how could i do that to her but its for her safety..

A/N: hey!! So theres a lot of drama here but Carson did it for Lorry :( but comment,vote,follow!! Thank you again guys!!