Chapter 23(LAST CHAPTER/EPILOGUE)

A/N:

HELLOOOO! So i decided to end this story because im so lazy af y'all and running out of ideas.Im still so overwhelmed by the reads this bs got! Didn't think id get to 20k + reads! You guys are sooo awesome!I came through so much laziness and brainstorming for this story and I want to say thank you for those readers thats been supporting this story from the start! loveyou guys!So without futher a do I present to you the last chapter of Falling! Lovelots!

~xoxoxoxoxxoxoxxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years later~

"You ready?"

Dad asked me from the door.I looked at myself on the mirror and saw the girl I wouldn't think would made here.

"As ever,Dad"

I went to Dad as he gave me a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"You are not a little girl now.But you will always be our little girl" he said while having a few tears from his eyes.

"Awee dad!Don't make me cry! you'll ruin my makeup HAHA" we giggled and continued to go to the car and go to the church.

The place where i'm gonna get married to the love of my life.

What happened in the last 10 years?

Well,all i could tell you was that we've had our ups and downs.But we still remained strong and believed that we couldn't be more happier together.Carson is my love,my life,my heart,

My everything...well as cliche as that sounds.

I felt the car stops and i saw on the other side of the window is the door where i'll be with my love forever.My dad held his hand for me as we walked in front of the huge door.The doors opened and I heard the music started playing Marry me.

(play the song)

While walking down the aisle my friends and family are smiling at me and i smiled back.I looked straight and saw the man i love so much.The man that I loved for 10 years and more.The man that is there for me all the time.The man that makes me the most beautiful woman in the world.The man that will stay in my heart forever.The man that made me fall for him all over again.

As I walked closer to him I could see him with tears welled up.We arrived at the altar and my dad handed my hand to him.He patted him on the shoulders and gave him a smile.I looked at him with a big smile plastered on my face.He smiled back and wiped his tears.He looked at me with such love in his eyes,with happiness...I told my makeup artist that i wont cry so i wont ruin my makeup but i think im gonna cry already.

~

"And now I pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"the priest announced.

"I love you Lorry Lueders" he said and smiled then kissed me.

People cheered as we kiss.I pulled away then said

"I love you too Carson Lueders"

5 years later~~

"Ahhh! Daddy stop it HAHAHA!" Casey yelled while her dad is tickling her.I just giggled at them while I was rubbing my 9 month belly.

Guess what? Its a baby boy! Ill be into labor very soon and Im sooo excited to have a little angel in my life again!

"HAHAHA RAWWW IM THE TICKLE MONSTER!" Carson made this silly face that made me laugh so hard.

"HAHAHAHAHAAH" I laughed while pointing at Carson.

"I think mommy wants to be tickled by the tickle monster!" he said while having a smirk on his face and slowly walked towards me.I slowly backed away because im so ticklish.

"No! Mommy doesnt want tickles!"

He was about to reach for me when I felt this pain on my stomach.I held my belly as I felt something wet dripping down my thighs.

"Lorry! Are You okay?! OH MY GOD IM GONNA TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

We arrived at the Hospital and I was rushed to the delivery room.

"AHHHH! CARSON" I yelled while he was holding my hand.

"Dont worry baby im here" he reassured me as the doctor and nurse set up.

"Ok Mrs.Lueders.PUSH!" the doctor said.

"AHHHH"

"Another!"

"HMMPP AHHH!"

I remembered my the time i gave birth to Casey.Ohh man! That definitely hurt!

"Last Push!"

I gave my strongest push while I squeezed Carson's hand.

"AHHHHH! I'LL BEAT YOU UP CARSON FOR MAKING ME PREGNANT AND FEEL THIS PAIN AGAIN!"

Then I heard a baby's cry while I slowly fell asleep.

~~

The nurse gave my baby to me as I looked at so much admiration and love at him.

"What would you name him Mam?"the Nurse asked.

Carson and I looked at each other then smiled.

"His name will be Chase Lueders"

"Ok nice name and Congratulations!" the nurse exited then I saw My baby girl Casey running to my bed as Carson picked her up.She looked at her baby brother.

"He's so small and cute"

I giggled.

"You were like that when i gave birth to you babygirl"I replied.

I looked at my husband as I found him already looking at me.

"I love you.I love you all,My angels" he said while he gave us kisses on our forehead.

"I love you too"I said.

Im so happy right now.I couldn't ask for more.

"And by the way,how did you became so strong? I almost got my hand a sprain"Carson whispered as I laughed out loud.

~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~

A/N:ANNDDD THATS IT GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND IF YOU YOURSELF HAVE AN IDEA OF A STORY TO WRITE THEN GO FOR IT!DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY!TTYL GUYS!

~xxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox