Chapter 8

Lorry's POV

I was so hurt of what Carson said i have been close to Carson now he said im not hes friend anymore? I ran to my house and went to my room i was sobbing why am i like this? Oh thats because i liked him im so hurted of what he said but whats his reason?? I think i need some company i texted Zoey to come here.

Me:gurl i need you right now go to my house.
Zoey:what happened?
Me:just come
Zoey:ok ill be there

Then waited for her to come.

Zoey's POV

Lorry texted me she said to come to her house now.I was thinking if Carson know something i went to him and said "hey Carson do you know what happened to Lorry?" "Why?" He said "cause she texted me to come to her house right now!" I said i looked at Carson he looks worried and something.. "Well i dont know.." Then he left what happened to Carson? Oh well then i huriedly go to Lorry's house i went to her room and saw her crying i was so worried i walk to her and i said "what happened are you okay?" "Yeah i just need some company" she said with a little smile "well what happened?" I said "its Carson.." She said  "what is it?" I asked she took a deep breath and said "ok...earlier Carson went to me and said im not his friend anymore then he walked away...." "Well do you like him?" I said "ok..i like him" she said i was shocked! I said "well if you want him back you gotta fight for it...right?" She nod her head and said "your right..your the best Zoey" "oh..stop it" i said then we laughed "so..im gonna go to Carson and then talk to him.." She said "yeah..YOLO Lorry you only live once.." I said then we hugged then she left.

Lorry's POV

I went to Carson's house and knocked at the door then i saw Carson on the doorway "oh...umm..Lorry what are you doing here?" He asked nervously "im here to talk to you" i said "umm..okay come in" he said i come in and we sat down the couch "so..what do you want to talk about?" He said "the two of us.." I said hes looking really nervous.

Carson's POV

She wants to talk about the two of us...would i tell her the truth?? "What do you want to know??" I said "why dont you want me to be your friend anymore?.." She said my heart stopped and look at her i felt tears on my eyes then wiped it Lorry saw me and hugged me "Carson tell me.." She said "cause...cause.. Abby is going to hurt you..if you dont stop talking to me" i said she looked shocked and sad " we why did you hurt me??" She said " cause...i dont want you to get hurt and i care about you" i said "but...why?" She said "cause..cause..i love you okay.." I said.

Lorry's POV

"Cause..cause..i love you okay.." He said i was shocked my heart beats fast i was so happy then i hugged him tightly "so are we good now?" He said i nodded and hugged again.Then i noticed its getting late we said our goodbyes and i left. I was so happy that were okay now then i went to sleep.

A/N: so guys they are now okay and friends again!! Yey!
Whos happy?! So i dont have any idea for the next chapter what kind of story do you want for the next chapter? A comedy,or a romance? Comment,vote,follow! Thanks!